Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: N.S.W, Sydney
Posted

You got C.V's from Pedders Suspension? For $220 each?

  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide
Posted

are there any cv's available still ? busted RHS and cant chase any down ?? and im not paying the $700 ford want

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: liverpool, sydney
Posted

I ordered my set thru CBC bearings today. quoted at $132 each.

should be here on wednesday.

so they definitely are still available

I just hope they are better than the standard ones, but it just doesnt seem likely for the 5th of the price.

time will tell

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted (edited)

Here's what happened to my CBC specials after 30kms

post-7310-1227532371_thumb.jpg post-7310-1227532442_thumb.jpg

Edited by GreenXR6T
  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

Lol, nice way to crush your hopes and dreams! Ya coulda let him down easy Rob.... :blaah:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Ouchy Wowa!

damn I knew it was too good to be true!...just 30km's?

How many runs down the 1/4 is that?...lol

  • Forged Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SW Sydney
Posted

That was 30K's of driving to work - no drag work!

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: liverpool, sydney
Posted

I've done worse damage than that to bigger dollar ford originals.

so what is a bloke to do?

the shafts only seem to break when I drive the car once a week, I've given the car to my missus, coz nothing breaks when she drives.

dave

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
Lol, nice way to crush your hopes and dreams! Ya coulda let him down easy Rob.... :omg:

No point in beating about the bush, tell em like it is...

Ouchy Wowa!

damn I knew it was too good to be true!...just 30km's?

How many runs down the 1/4 is that?...lol

As Pat says, no drag work.

The second time I drove it to work (it was wet the first day) I dropped it to see how the lsd was working and that was the end result.

I've done worse damage than that to bigger dollar ford originals.

so what is a bloke to do?

the shafts only seem to break when I drive the car once a week, I've given the car to my missus, coz nothing breaks when she drives.

dave

Lol...For some reason the women tend to take it easier!!!

It's the luck of the draw though. There's plenty more out there coping quite well.

I think mine must've slipped through the heat treatment process.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...