Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 22/07/08 12:26 AM Posted 22/07/08 12:26 AM Some say....http://www.viddler.com/explore/NAGTROC/videos/9/5.731*Cough*
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 22/07/08 12:56 AM Posted 22/07/08 12:56 AM yes last nights top gear was horn... I want one :(
BA-PHOON Member 67 Member For: 21y 9m 16d Posted 23/04/09 11:58 AM Posted 23/04/09 11:58 AM Thanks for the reply senna_T,I watched your posts from Japan with a lot of interest - and ENVY!I'm just on 6' so was interested to hear you would actually fit 'easily'. Actually I saw some photos on the internet of one parked behind an R34 yesterday (both cars were white) The R35 is HUGE in comparison!! I'm worried it won't fit in the garage! If I have to buy a new house just to fit the car in the garage - that will just confirm to my wife that I think too much of my cars and might be the straw that breaks the camels back!!Well, the big day arrived and the wait since November 2007, when ZAPF6 alerted me to the fact that Nissan Aus were accepting deposits, is over!My new car arrived in Melbourne on the 14th April. I flew up on the 17th, 'borrowed' it for the day and had it detailed and a clear bra installed (Damian @ Final Inspection did the detail - absolutely fantastic person and a great job too - very pleased). I flew back home while the car then taken back to the port on a truck, waited in Melbourne over the weekend, and shipped to Tassie on Monday night. Arrived here on Tuesday. Here's a few pics. Unfotunately, I leave for Norway on business for two weeks on Saturday and won't be picking her up till I get back - bugger!!Talk to you all soon..........
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 23/04/09 12:11 PM Posted 23/04/09 12:11 PM 35R in Tasmania would be an incredible experience..Can Esky, Kieran and I borrow it for Targa?? hahahahaSpeaking of GTR's and Targa, it seems 5 or 6 have entered. It'll be interesting to see just how much they kick arse by.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 23/04/09 03:40 PM Posted 23/04/09 03:40 PM Unfotunately, I leave for Norway on business for two weeks on Saturday and won't be picking her up till I get back - bugger!!All that wasted time delivering it you could have left here I would have taken care of it for ya...
spine Legacy Donating Member 642 Member For: 20y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Footscrayastan Posted 23/04/09 07:27 PM Posted 23/04/09 07:27 PM (edited) name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>"> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="628" height="525"> Edited 23/04/09 07:28 PM by spine
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 9m 1d Location: North Brisbane Posted 23/04/09 09:11 PM Posted 23/04/09 09:11 PM I was going to go a C63 but more and more I am leaning towards a GTR....... in red.....mmmmJust a bit worried about using it as a daily driver. I reckon it would sh*t me after a while.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 23/04/09 10:14 PM Posted 23/04/09 10:14 PM BA-PHOON - good to see the wait is over mate! I'm so jealous!!! The next two weeks will be the longest of your life, hahaha!Make sure you get a few good photos and videos if you can, I'm sure we'll all be appreciative...
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/04/09 11:10 PM Posted 23/04/09 11:10 PM Great news BA-PHOON, they are an awesome car. I was at my clients who are one of the Sydney GTR dealerships and they had 5 GTR's in their basement getting ready for delivery. I have had a chance to spend a fair bit of time with the GTR and also the mechanics who are specially trained to work on them.I think they are the best value car on the road today for what you get. Japanease reliability, German handling and Italian performance all for a japanease price.For anyone considering one, they will go up in price 5% on July 1 and a further 5% on October 1, so get in fast.I was dissapointed with the Oz spec cars, the lack of SatNav and the CF Card upload for the audio system. It is beyond me why they cannot get these simple things working, as they have had a heap of time to prepare them for our market.Enjoy the new rocket
robbo k Member 414 Member For: 18y 6m 2d Location: Wollongong Posted 23/04/09 11:56 PM Posted 23/04/09 11:56 PM (edited) I have driven off about 10 of these at work they r awesome.... im my job I get to see and drive alot of high priced cars merc c63amg, clk63amg blackseries, bmws,bentleys, rollies, n soon to be lambos as well. I love the merc c63 but damn after I drove the gtr man they r good n surprisly comfy to drive. but must say the c63 sound fat asalso I have heard they only import them if you have brought one Edited 24/04/09 12:04 AM by robbo k
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now