Chief_XR6T Member 425 Member For: 19y 5m 29d Gender: Female Location: Adelaide Posted 26/01/08 04:37 AM Posted 26/01/08 04:37 AM so guys, does the new V6 make RB's CA, and SR's etc sound like absolute crap?
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 26/01/08 07:00 AM Posted 26/01/08 07:00 AM they sound tough as chief, but you still can't beat the sound of a big power RB!
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/01/08 08:26 AM Posted 26/01/08 08:26 AM There are now over 4 R35 GTR's in Oz. The one in Senna's picture is a real McCoy GTR, they look notheing like the Skyline V36The pink one is for Donut King's Targa Tas runner.Here are some pics:BEFOREAFTER It was also at Oran Park in a shakedown prior to its painting on the 12/1The black one is in perth and just off the boat
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 10d Gender: Male Posted 26/01/08 08:28 AM Posted 26/01/08 08:28 AM this one only had 120k on the clock and has a strict run in procedure I think.. wasn't giving anyone runs, but was killing everything through the corners.20" r comps will do that I guess :\
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 26/01/08 11:42 PM Posted 26/01/08 11:42 PM BVlack one would have to be the same one at the dock (TJ has his 15min of fame)? Fabcar one!
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 26/01/08 11:51 PM Posted 26/01/08 11:51 PM I can't stop :banghead: over this thing! Shame they painted it pink though...I've got all my video stuff back at home now, I'll start putting it all on disc and try and post a few up tonight if I have enough time!
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 27/01/08 12:37 AM Posted 27/01/08 12:37 AM zap.. when abouts are you expecting the arrival of your GTR?
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/01/08 01:10 AM Posted 27/01/08 01:10 AM IF I still get one, I am in the first batch to arrive. I have not had an update, so it is still first 1/4 2009
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 27/01/08 01:43 AM Posted 27/01/08 01:43 AM ZAP - PLEASE don't cancel the order! I'll try and get the vid of me in the GT-R on here tonight, can't promise you, but it would be tomorrow if not tonight
Guest Guests Posted 27/01/08 02:36 AM Posted 27/01/08 02:36 AM IF I still get one, I am in the first batch to arrive. I have not had an update, so it is still first 1/4 2009Whats the expected price of one of these things, from everything im hearing they are going to be super quick. 11.5's stock, o-6o in 3.3's.......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now