Jimbob Member 148 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/10/07 08:01 AM Posted 05/10/07 08:01 AM (edited) Just got home from work and had to park my car on the street as there is some work being done at my place atm, the tradies van was in my drive way. !5 minutes after I got home some fool smashed the drivers side mirrior off my car and kept on driving. Needless to say I am not a happy camper right now! If I get my hands on the person that did it Edited 05/10/07 08:04 AM by Jimbob
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/10/07 08:18 AM Posted 05/10/07 08:18 AM Sorry to hear that mate. I hate dishonest people
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 05/10/07 09:14 AM Posted 05/10/07 09:14 AM Bastards, had the same thing happen to me, bits of divers mirror scattered down the road.Never realized how much I used the mirror till I was left with a stump.
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 8m Location: Brisvegas Posted 05/10/07 09:20 AM Posted 05/10/07 09:20 AM Bastards, had the same thing happen to me, bits of divers mirror scattered down the road.Never realized how much I used the mirror till I was left with a stump. Classic!Sorry I know its not funny, but its just the way you put it! I thought some of you guys were crazy taking pics of the cars next to you when you go into shops etc, but after owning my T for a few months now, I have noticed that I am starting to become a car park racist! There is just some cars I wont park next to! My number one car would be camry's, second would be anything with a child seat or kids items inside it... Felix
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 05/10/07 09:31 AM Posted 05/10/07 09:31 AM Sorry to hear man. Lucky it was only the mirror, or unlucky depeding on how you look at it.Karma will get them one day. It always does.CheersJames
dunc Member 50 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Location: Melbourne Posted 05/10/07 10:14 AM Posted 05/10/07 10:14 AM Shame, yet again some people have no respect for other people's pride and joy.... Honestly.... If someone had done it and knocked on the door to apologize, sure you'd still be unhappy, but at least you could square it off....
xxr64t XXR.64T Legacy Donating Member 560 Member For: 21y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: sydney's east!!! Posted 05/10/07 11:07 AM Posted 05/10/07 11:07 AM I know the feeling 2 wellI was outside my house 1 day wand I watched a guy in a ute take out my mirror. And do u think the cuunnt stopped. NOOOO. but wot I didnt realise is that when he was passing my car he was also passing sum1 else and they went close. Man I was burning over it getting smashed. Atleast it didnt ripp of, just folded back..
Jimbob Member 148 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/10/07 11:24 AM Author Posted 05/10/07 11:24 AM I would not have been that pissed off if they had stopped to leave a note or even tried to find out who owned the car. What piss's me off the most is the fact they just kept on going. I have hit ppl's cars once or twice and I always leave a note if there is no one around
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 06/10/07 04:37 AM Posted 06/10/07 04:37 AM Are we conviced the other driver knew what happened?? Maybe they got home and realised but couldnt work out which car it was. Though there are a million possibilities, and you have our support, there are more ppl out there and on here who wouldnt stop or care in the slightest.I.B.
Jimbob Member 148 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/10/07 04:53 AM Author Posted 06/10/07 04:53 AM Maybe they did not notice they had done it. Maybe the had music up to loud and did not here the smash of breaking glass. I still have part of the plastic of their mirror so I will keep an eye out for a silver car missing one around my area and have a nice chat to the owner if I find them . there is a paint code I think and a sticker with some other code on it, Any idea if can I find out what sort of car it is with those numbers?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now