Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: N.S.W, Sydney
Posted

I had a hit & run happen to me just this last long weekend. Thankfully me & the Mrs didn't consider taking the XR for that run.

The little f*cker just reversed into our car well, and scattered. Little did he know a neighbour had seen the whole thing, so we were able to track him down.

Now he's up for a $1200 excess cause he's 18, and trying to weasel his way out might I add.

I'm still considering being a c*nt and having him charged. A few people have offered to touch him up also...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Mate I sorta know how you feel...was at a mates house left the car parked on the side of the road... the next morning my dad comes up to me and asks.. "what happend to your car? theres scratches and a dent on the back" I flipped and now refuse to park outside his house.. Two weeks later im at my cousins house, I wasnt planning to stay long so I left it on the side of the road. I ended up staying the night (the alcohol's fault) Next morning, I see 2 big scrapes on my right rear guard... On both occasions no notes or anything...

The Karma train is coming for those F*CK WITS

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mildura
Posted

I got an old 92 triton 4x4 that's always parked out front... well someone went through the trouble of UN-BOLTING my drivers door mirror and pinching it!!!

lol wankers....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...