DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 03/10/07 04:31 AM Posted 03/10/07 04:31 AM 385rwkw on 98ron here. I have fitted both aftermarket plenum and Xforce dump. Neither made any real difference to the power of the car at this level. 400rwkw is achievable on the factory plenum and dump. Engine upgrade is a must though good luck.After 4 years and $50k spent and you still got no f#kn idea
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 03/10/07 05:43 AM Posted 03/10/07 05:43 AM After 4 years and $50k spent and you still got no f#kn idea 4625 posts - and you still have no class!
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 29d Gender: Male Posted 03/10/07 06:45 AM Posted 03/10/07 06:45 AM 4625 posts - and you still have no class!ha ha ha classic
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 03/10/07 07:12 AM Posted 03/10/07 07:12 AM I'd go the plenum,full exhuast system (as mentioned in the previous posts)With yours being a BA, the bottom end needs to be stronger.Pretty much agree with what groper said.I'm on the standard wastegate/acuator and mine only managed to get 13psi through.Doing this opens the door to alot more.
Billsta Member 355 Member For: 20y 2m 28d Location: Rolling on my 20's Posted 03/10/07 07:23 AM Posted 03/10/07 07:23 AM There's some good advice that the boys have posted.The ZF's are pretty tough and I've been running 420+rwkw over six months now.Depending on the tune the bottom ends are holding 380rwkw+
groper Member 611 Member For: 19y 8m 2d Posted 03/10/07 08:04 AM Posted 03/10/07 08:04 AM Frk I didnt know the standed BF bottom end could take so much power, that's awsome.Do you drive the car hard, how long have you been running that power?Might have to get me one of those bottom ends.need to do some readin eh? this has been common knowledge (the bf2 bottom end) since somtime around mid 06 I thought? nispro discovered it if im not mistaken?only run 366rwkw daily at 15psi. only flash in the 396rwkw @ 18psi big tune on occations...do I drive it hard? I think so... seems to like sitting in 4th for extended periods HZw0qdONxgM
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 29d Gender: Male Posted 03/10/07 08:09 AM Posted 03/10/07 08:09 AM Relax..Yeah I knew they were strong but I didnt think they could handle that much power.
Wright'y Member 226 Member For: 22y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Darwin, NT Posted 09/10/07 12:19 PM Posted 09/10/07 12:19 PM I dont think you could of proved the point any more groper
Geeseman Legacy Donating Member 1,805 Member For: 22y 11m 6d Location: Sydney Posted 09/10/07 10:48 PM Posted 09/10/07 10:48 PM (edited) After 4 years and $50k spent and you still got no f#kn idea Need to sell some plenums and dumps this month to keep your job, jeff?Won't be long and you'll be back to filling vending machines Edited 09/10/07 10:48 PM by Geeseman
2MUCHKW Member 350 Member For: 20y 5m 14d Posted 10/10/07 03:19 AM Posted 10/10/07 03:19 AM only run 366rwkw daily at 15psi. only flash in the 396rwkw @ 18psi big tune on occations...only 15psi daily ... sook! Wait till I come across you on the street!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now