Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Im out, have fun :roflmbo:

oh yeah and mika, if you dont make it 2moro just PM me, we live close enought to meet up one time and ill do it for ya.

  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Waverley
Posted

TOMORROW? Like you mean the 9th? Oh no b@gger, I won't be able to make that one. Will be in Shepparton. I thought it was sometime in the future.

It's gonna be a nice day too.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Slip Sliding Away
Posted

So 11am on Sunday 16th at Bunnings on Canterbury Road???

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted
Im out, have fun :stupid:

oh yeah and mika, if you dont make it 2moro just PM me, we live close enought to meet up one time and ill do it for ya.

Sweet dude I'll probably take you up on that offer...... Remember a while ago when I first started on this site I wanted this mod done? Still havent got off my ass and done a thing about it LOL...

But yeah... ill pm ya soon mate

Mike....

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
So 11am on Sunday 16th at Bunnings on Canterbury Road???

Sounds good? Can you list the stuff I need, obviously being at bunnings will help cheers,

Dillon

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Is anyone coming able to give me a hand takin off my heat shields? I've got a boost leak and was told its round the turbo area.... Anyone have any experience with this??

I cant get anytime off work to get it looked at by someone who knows what they're doin ie: tuner etc....

Cheers Mike

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Slip Sliding Away
Posted
Is anyone coming able to give me a hand takin off my heat shields? I've got a boost leak and was told its round the turbo area.... Anyone have any experience with this??

I cant get anytime off work to get it looked at by someone who knows what they're doin ie: tuner etc....

Cheers Mike

3j0zNJkD-zQ

I have never done it but it cant be too hard.

Just make sure you get there early enough to let it cool down so we are not burning fingers trying to remove it.

I will bring some sockets, few differnt screw drivers.

If you are wanting to do the BOV mod bring a good set of pliers, multigrip if you have them.

I had trouble getting to my clamps so I just removed the crossover to access them.

Also who is a definate attendance for this???

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MELBOURNE
Posted

Hi everyone.

All those that are in for this and can make it on Sunday reply to this post and let me know.

Still haven't decided on where to meet. Open to suggestions as I have no idea's other than a big car park at a lake or something similar.

Still open to suggestions about a cruise too.

Having some internet problems so I can only check my posts now every couple days.

PEACE! Alex.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Thx Madmax... that's the vid of the front heat shield.. I think ill need to remove just the rear which I think will be a bit easier..

I backed the car out of the garage the other day and the heat shields were already gettin hot so I think ill have to get there at like 8 in the morning to let it cool down.. LOL..

So 11am on Sunday 16th at Bunnings on Canterbury Road?? I think a few of us are ok with this time and place... Im in, but not to sure about cruising though

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MELBOURNE
Posted

So 11am on Sunday 16th at Bunnings on Canterbury Road?? I think a few of us are ok with this time and place... Im in, but not to sure about cruising though

Bunnings it is! 11am Sunday.

Since we are at bunnings, anyone who needs to buy the chair stops can do that there too. I'll bring a drill along for the holes.

See everyone there.

PEACE! Alex.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...