TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 11/09/07 09:58 AM Posted 11/09/07 09:58 AM (edited) bahremove badges?tooth floss to saw them offthen Windex for the remaining gunk2 easy Edited 11/09/07 09:58 AM by TurboDewd
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Posted 11/09/07 11:18 AM Posted 11/09/07 11:18 AM just off topic for a sec, I thought cops can just type in your number plate into their laptop and can find out what your car is there and then. even without badgesanywayz, the falcons without badges on the boot looks hot. but I dont think it looks good when people stick the xr6 turbo badging on their sideskirts..
A300srt8 Member 507 Member For: 21y 9m 14d Posted 11/09/07 11:23 AM Posted 11/09/07 11:23 AM (edited) I had the ford logo remove and welded up, Then a gt wing fitted without the center leg what do you think? Edited 11/09/07 11:24 AM by BOSCO
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 11/09/07 02:24 PM Posted 11/09/07 02:24 PM Looks greatdoes it use the factory xr6t spoiler holes?
daav Member 93 Member For: 19y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: hillside Posted 12/09/07 04:45 AM Posted 12/09/07 04:45 AM wen I removed my badges on ma old rexy I used a hair dryer n tooth floss worked a treat no marks left behind. I like the xr's with out badges looks good,
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/09/07 04:50 AM Posted 12/09/07 04:50 AM I had the ford logo remove and welded up, Then a gt wing fitted without the center leg what do you think?Na Ya need the blue oval.
kissy Member 132 Member For: 19y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: S.E. Melbourne Posted 12/09/07 05:43 AM Posted 12/09/07 05:43 AM just off topic for a sec, I thought cops can just type in your number plate into their laptop and can find out what your car is there and then. even without badgesanywayz, the falcons without badges on the boot looks hot. but I dont think it looks good when people stick the xr6 turbo badging on their sideskirts..that's not the case. I you look on the rego sticker it only says eg. " 2004 FORD FALCON" , and a cop friend told me that that is all the info they get when they check your rego, it doesnt go into model specifics, In VIC anyway...
TOM1111 Member 631 Member For: 19y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: newcastle Posted 12/09/07 06:33 AM Posted 12/09/07 06:33 AM I de badged my car today and it looks so smoothI used a hair drier,fishing line,eucalyptus oil and some elbow grease and there is no marks left on there
Herbie XR6 Turbo Member 43 Member For: 19y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: CERBERUS Posted 17/09/07 05:51 AM Posted 17/09/07 05:51 AM I'm about to take my side skirts xr6 badges off do they come off the same way as the back 1's cause they seem diffrent. I might go with the fishing wire and windex
teeg Member 372 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Location: SA Posted 17/09/07 06:42 AM Posted 17/09/07 06:42 AM I'm about to take my side skirts xr6 badges off do they come off the same way as the back 1's cause they seem diffrent. I might go with the fishing wire and windexI found they came off a little easier, lift the edge and then peeled with my fingers. Dental floss also works well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now