Jump to content

Herbie XR6 Turbo

Member
  • Posts

    43
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Herbie XR6 Turbo

  1. Happy Birthday Herbie XR6 Turbo!

  2. Does anyone no the name of the colour of the BA's???
  3. Is it the BF colour the same as the BA?
  4. Very nice How did u get your holder painted that grey color of the icc?
  5. I'm about to get my XR6T tinted by the Tint Professor does any1 no if there is anything bad about them?
  6. Is there a easy attachment that can get the oil readings cause I heard somewhere that I need something
  7. So I take it that's there is no attachments u need to buy
  8. The main thing I want to no is do I need to buy any other attachments
  9. Hey I brought 3 gauges oil temp, oil pressure and boost for my xr6t and planning to install them this weekend with help from my cousin who is a auto electrician apprentice and wonder what attachments u recommend me buying to make it easy to connect the gauges are OZegauge. Also would some1 be able to give me links to walkthru's for installing them and also how to remove the ICC to be able to install the gauges Also I heard from my cousin that if the ICC gets disconected u have to get it reprogramed by ford at a high price Hope u guys can help Thanx
  10. I'm about to take my side skirts xr6 badges off do they come off the same way as the back 1's cause they seem diffrent. I might go with the fishing wire and windex
  11. I would like to put 1 of these in my turbo cause I have a ba mk1 and the lights don't turn off. Has any1 done it yet?
  12. I also want to get my windows tinted and I msg TintR an he is from VIP Window Tinting is that the same as the bas one said previously
  13. Where can I find out how to take the ICC off to install the conveter cant find any info on here about it
  14. That sounds pretty kool. How hard is it to pull the ICC off is it easy to break something off it. I would guess there would be instructions on the forum if I look around
  15. I would like to try it myself cause it will be heaps cheaper and im doing a electrical technition apprenticeship now so I should no how to do it soon. The main problem with the 1 u showed me is it doesnt turn on while u drive. With the other way doing it yourself can u make it so u have a switch to swap between the DVD and ICC
  16. Where do u put the conveter? and can u make a switch to switch between the DVD and the normal ICC screen?
  17. Wouldnt it be best to connect the power for the gauges to the headlights switch so when u turn your headlights on the gauges lights turn on like how your dashboard lights up
  18. I have a drop down DVD screen for the back and the player under the front seat I have been reading this and am a tiny bit confused about what to do I would like to make the dvd player play on the ICC screen aswell as the DVD screen I'm just wondering what items would I have to buy to get this to work with the least amount of money possible. Thanx in advanced
  19. Where did u get the paint to match the ICC what what type of colour is it
  20. Where can u buy those other then a ford dealer and how much are they???
  21. Just a question about gauges they wouldn't affect your warranty would they???
  22. Hey I am thinking of changing my pedals and wondering if it could affect my warranty or insurance does any1 no anything about this thanx
  23. Havent been in it that long just about to start analogue. all is going well so far
  24. Well I'm a trainee doing ET are u in the navy too?
  25. Well I might give bost ULD at united a try cause its like 10 cents cheaper then standard premium from other stations
×
×
  • Create New...