SHOWDOWN BACK SLOWER THEN EVER! Member 706 Member For: 19y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/09/07 12:12 PM Posted 19/09/07 12:12 PM highest flowing cat for falcon turbos would be the stock cat.... .... with a piece of 3" pipe stuck through it Prefer something a little more legal... Will a 3 inch cat fit standard pipes?Ozzie
XR6Turbine Member 9 Member For: 19y 1m 1d Posted 20/09/07 02:59 AM Posted 20/09/07 02:59 AM What do you guys think of this?3 INCH CATGood Price but is it worth it, has anyone tried it?OzzieJust had 1 installed. Will let you know in 12 months.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 15/10/07 11:06 AM Posted 15/10/07 11:06 AM my 3.5' metal cat has since been "hi-flo'd" and never again would I go back to a cat after feeling how the boost comes on now!!
blobak Member 75 Member For: 20y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: them there hills Posted 16/10/07 08:33 AM Posted 16/10/07 08:33 AM my 3.5' metal cat has since been "hi-flo'd" and never again would I go back to a cat after feeling how the boost comes on now!!It's alright for you guys in the country, not a road side sniffer to be spotted for miles!
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 16/10/07 08:49 AM Posted 16/10/07 08:49 AM what are these sniffers people speak of?how on earth can it tell which can makes the smell?
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 16/10/07 11:24 AM Posted 16/10/07 11:24 AM On the old car I had twin hiflowed cats... after giving it a bit it smelt like burnt popcorn, not very pleasent.. and very detectable... I noticed it about 4 months after fitting em... I dunno what state the cats were by that stage. I paid $500 fitted to a VS commodore, dunno the brand...
chaddy Member 38 Member For: 18y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: kinross Posted 17/10/07 09:23 AM Posted 17/10/07 09:23 AM What do you guys think of this?3 INCH CATGood Price but is it worth it, has anyone tried it?Ozzieis this the correct size cat for a stock exhaust system?
SHOWDOWN BACK SLOWER THEN EVER! Member 706 Member For: 19y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/11/07 12:49 AM Posted 13/11/07 12:49 AM Just had 1 installed. Will let you know in 12 months. How is this Cat going?Worth purchasing?Ozzie
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 13/11/07 12:59 AM Posted 13/11/07 12:59 AM I need a cat for over 300rwkw, would I be right in thinking 4 - 5 inch is the best for this situation?
SHOWDOWN BACK SLOWER THEN EVER! Member 706 Member For: 19y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/11/07 01:11 AM Posted 13/11/07 01:11 AM Pat I think the 4-5 inch refers to the internal diameter of the chamber not the connecting pipes. You probably need a 3 1/2 inch with a a bigger dump...Ozzie
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now