Jump to content

chaddy

Member
  • Posts

    38
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chaddy

  1. Happy Birthday chaddy!

  2. count me in on this one
  3. ive seen your ute a few times next to my mates house in joondalup, always wonderd if it was anyone off here
  4. im in for this cruise, will have my licence and my ute back from the shop next week
  5. yeh im keen as mustard mate, thatd be sweet cheers
  6. yep I agree, wouldve helped out ALOT! as far as not getting accepted goes, yes keiran n myself were obviously dissapointed, but what decision was made was made and theres nothing we can do to change it..I dont know wat the reason was, maybe its because I dont currently hav my license or maybe it is because they want a bit of variety for the club, all I know is ill still be there representing the club, sh*tfaced of course haha. and thanks for the offer stef, havta see what happens, I could be a bit 2 drunk to drive anytime of that w/e haha but ill def be scabbing sum rides in others cars
  7. im spewin I didnt get in:( well hope u guys all have a good time
  8. not sure yet, I rang a few places and they said they wont be able to do it till after the new year so ill wait n see..
  9. cheers guys, had a flick through yesterday and the place I got my driveshaft done do the conversion so ill give them a call and apparently theres a place in wangara aswell..again cheers
  10. was fast friday last night. 1st run ever down the strip, hit 3rd then BANG!!!blew a hole about the size of a 20cent piece through the diff housing..
  11. my ute leaving the plex on a tow truck
  12. well last night headed down to the plex for the utes first run down the quarter and ended up leaving on the back of a trusty izuzu tow truck. as I changed into third it chirped then BANG, oil was all over the track and had nothing in any gear. got under the car at the end of the track to find that I actually put a hole the size of a 20cent piece through the diff housing...not happy. does anyone know of a good diff to put into the ute or has anyone heard of 9 inch conversions in perth for ba's?? cheers
  13. congrats man, its quite a big step up from stock, just be prepared to be buying tyres more often now as im finding out lol
  14. hey mate, I have everything youve mentioned and no trouble with it hitting the axel?? just scrapeage over curbs but that's expected from a lowered car..
  15. cheers for the cruise guys, good 2 see a decent turnout sucked not being able to drive but when I had the lil squirt from the shops to the 'private road' I couldnt help myself but 2 have a lil funn haha that photo of my ute in the tunnels sick mat, cheers
  16. think im about to find this out for the first time haha
  17. joondalup meet sounds good to me cyas there
  18. well I just finished doin the kit and all I can say is damn it looks niceeee! booked in with simon on wednesday for custom tune so I cant wait
  19. cheers bud congrats on the time!! gotta be stoked with that on the 20's! how long does it take aprox to do the kit??I didnt get the plenum..
  20. Sweet thank god! I was lookin at everything then lookin in the bonnet like huh?? email is [email protected] cheers mate so howd u go last night dean?
  21. hey guys I got my plazmaman 1000hp cooler kit delivered today and didnt get any instructions... am I supposed to??
  22. im in for the hills cruise. utes goin into xtreme friday for custom tune so will be good to come along
  23. ill definately be in 4 this one.havnt been through the hills in my ute yet so would be interesting
  24. spewin I lost everyone, followed aaron n missed the stop after freo:( lookin 4ward 2 the next cruise, will have all my mods done by then so should be sweet
×
×
  • Create New...