RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 13/08/07 08:33 AM Posted 13/08/07 08:33 AM Finally finished my plenum on the weekend. Havnt got it on the dyno yet but it definately does what a plenum should!
BFHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,932 Member For: 20y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: nsw Posted 13/08/07 09:02 AM Posted 13/08/07 09:02 AM top job mate....
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/08/07 09:17 AM Posted 13/08/07 09:17 AM Very nice mate, can't wait to see the dyno graphs
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 13/08/07 09:19 AM Posted 13/08/07 09:19 AM Looks good, does it feel different to drive?
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 13/08/07 09:30 AM Posted 13/08/07 09:30 AM ill buy 1 off you, if you ever wanna start selling to the public
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 22d Location: Newcastle Posted 13/08/07 09:48 AM Posted 13/08/07 09:48 AM Good job Chris,Let me know how it goes after a retune.Muzza.
BF_Turbo Member 236 Member For: 19y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Central QLD Posted 13/08/07 09:53 AM Posted 13/08/07 09:53 AM looks schmicko mate.
MUZ580 Member 448 Member For: 20y 5m 30d Gender: Male Location: Manly - Sydney Posted 13/08/07 10:18 AM Posted 13/08/07 10:18 AM Looks good Chris, nice job.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 13/08/07 10:19 AM Author Posted 13/08/07 10:19 AM Looks good, does it feel different to drive?Oh yeah, its different...First up, I drove it to see what the boost would do. Ive had it peaking 15 then 14psi flat to redline for awhile now and with the plenum on and no adjustments it hit 21psi very fast...I use an mbc so I can easilly drop the boost down to stock level, so I gave it a few turns and it now hits 15 again and settles to 14ish. So same boost now but ALOT quicker to get to max psi the thing just wants to take off.The main thing I was concerned about was boosting too high, but due to the stock dump, I feel its keeping the boost down. I havnt touched the turbo... wastegate, accuator all stock.I'll upgrade the fuel pump and have it retuned.
FLASHXR Legacy Donating Member 135 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/08/07 10:24 AM Posted 13/08/07 10:24 AM Fantastic work Chris. I nice finish indeed... I look forward to seeing some results also
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now