Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Finally finished my plenum on the weekend. Havnt got it on the dyno yet but it definately does what a plenum should!

post-8749-1186993881_thumb.jpg

post-8749-1186993939_thumb.jpg

post-8749-1186994021_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

ill buy 1 off you, if you ever wanna start selling to the public :idunno:

  • No V6 for me thanks!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 22d
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

Good job Chris,

Let me know how it goes after a retune.

Muzza.

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted
Looks good, does it feel different to drive?

Oh yeah, its different...

First up, I drove it to see what the boost would do. Ive had it peaking 15 then 14psi flat to redline for awhile now and with the plenum on and no adjustments it hit 21psi very fast...

I use an mbc so I can easilly drop the boost down to stock level, so I gave it a few turns and it now hits 15 again and settles to 14ish.

So same boost now but ALOT quicker to get to max psi the thing just wants to take off.

The main thing I was concerned about was boosting too high, but due to the stock dump, I feel its keeping the boost down. I havnt touched the turbo... wastegate, accuator all stock.

I'll upgrade the fuel pump and have it retuned.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Fantastic work Chris. I nice finish indeed... I look forward to seeing some results also

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...