Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11d
Posted (edited)

My race car

slap2-2.jpg

And my street car (its gotta be a turbo)

xr62.jpg

Edited by JEVO
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 12d
Posted

I went from a E36 382i BMW and previously had a 01 SS Late model camira and what a difference the XR6 is....Loads more torque than the Late model camira and a lot quicker..

I own a BF MARK 2 XR6 Turbo...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Went from 95 EF falcon to FG XR6T.

The old EF had over 200K klms on it and still going strong. Had just spent about 4k on it (suspension, brakes, cooling system etc as I was giving to the missus and kids for a daily driver and wanted to do the right thing ...you know -> Dad in the new car and the wife and kids in a death trap ....I wanted my girls be be safe). About 2 months after all that work done my 18 y.o P-Plater son wrote the bloody off, not his fault, all I got was 2.5k red book value from the father of the girl who turned in front of him. Yes, I shed a tear over fate on that one ...but at least the lad was safe, all the bags popped and the old EF and its new radiator etc crumpled nicely to protect him.....and just to think ....on that fateful day, the son had jokingly asked if he could just take my new FG XR6T "up the road for a quiet drive" without the P's on of course .....you know what my answer was hehe...

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 16d
Posted

Upgraded from a WRX and a string of V8 Holdens the last of which was VX2 R8 to a FGXR6T Man. First Ford and absolutely loving it. Test drove the VE Bogan special etc and ended up buying the T sight unseen and without actually having driven one. (mate has a BF Phoon so had some idea) Coomodore just dint stack up either in price, equipment spec, performance or looks.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 18d
Posted

I havent quite decided yet if I've upgraded or downgraded yet as I've only had the new car for a few days. But below was my pride and joy, it was a 2002 s15 spec r gt, 6spd manual. someone bought it as a company sponsored drift car.

n801175310_5019198_1799.jpg

Now I have a 2006 BF markII xr6 turbo 6spd auto.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 27d
Posted

that looks clean as hell man. the cooler makes me cream :P

Starpulsechic: I have come from an import backround aswell, but driven mostly high powered fords.

I'd really like to know what you think about how your BF compares to the s15 when you start modding it :)

What do you think of it currently?

Which do you prefer and why?

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 27d
Posted

surprising how many people come from Expensive Daewoo to ford due to the turbo's. I guess once you go turbo you are really stepping a long way down going back to N/A :P

  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

upgraded from a 3.5l v6 rodeo - had to be limited slip diff, rear wheel drive and fun.

At the time the zf is what swayed me over a manual ss, glad I made the choice

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...