Juan Member 60 Member For: 17y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 17/06/09 01:50 PM Posted 17/06/09 01:50 PM c'mon peepsjust what you think? will they look any good. can these look good in black...im too indecisive to make up my own mind!
captn cranky Member 15 Member For: 17y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Bris-vegas Posted 18/06/09 09:50 AM Posted 18/06/09 09:50 AM
Juan Member 60 Member For: 17y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 18/06/09 11:28 AM Posted 18/06/09 11:28 AM thanks mate. appreciate it. looks pretty mean.
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 18d Gender: Male Posted 18/06/09 12:41 PM Posted 18/06/09 12:41 PM looks pretty gaycant make an ugly looking rim look good by spraying it blackugliest rims everimo.
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 18/06/09 01:10 PM Posted 18/06/09 01:10 PM DjYou would have to be the gayest bloke in town if you knew what's soo gay..Juan go for it. It's unbelievable what you can make do with what you have. May be suprised with the out come.If it is gaay as above then you will just have to save real hard for the rim's you want
CHLAXN Legacy Donating Member 932 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: north QLD Posted 18/06/09 01:22 PM Posted 18/06/09 01:22 PM ^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 18d Gender: Male Posted 18/06/09 01:55 PM Posted 18/06/09 01:55 PM im not gay I just like new experiences
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 18/06/09 03:19 PM Posted 18/06/09 03:19 PM ugliest rims everimo.I reckon their the best looking stock rim FORD has produce.. imho......and I like women.
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 18/06/09 04:01 PM Posted 18/06/09 04:01 PM Juan, I'm with DJ on this one. Sorry mate, not a fan of the FG honeycombe style rims.If theres anything I've learnt after modding my car, save up and do it properly once. Otherwise you'll be doing it twice if not three times over...
Juan Member 60 Member For: 17y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 19/06/09 10:57 AM Posted 19/06/09 10:57 AM I definitely agree with you Jman. I buy the best most expensive stuff. if I as to buy rims I would have to go all out and get min 20's. I love the advanti gauntlets. about $2700 with load rated tyres from tech9tyres.com. as this will be a work car doing avg of 40,000kms per year, replacing tyre's that are about $400 each will be pricey. was trying to get a new look without the big price tag.if I was to get 18's I would prefer the stock rims. but I love the black on the nitro look. love it.obviously I like the rims otherwise I wouldn't consider painting them black. I think they will turn out half decent for spending approx $100 per rim.most of my money at the moment is going towards the sound system. get some good doof doof .p.s. I love girls. a little bit more everyday when I see a nice blonde or brunette.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now