XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 10/06/07 10:15 AM Posted 10/06/07 10:15 AM hey guys I saw this xr8 ute a while back before I even got my car and just wondering has anyone seen this front bar before? wat do u think of it? I think it looks a bit like the V8 supercar front bar!!
BF_Turbo Member 236 Member For: 19y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Central QLD Posted 10/06/07 10:24 AM Posted 10/06/07 10:24 AM nope sorry but I don't really like it.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 23d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 10/06/07 10:33 AM Posted 10/06/07 10:33 AM I don't mind it, give the guy points for originality. I'll stick with my standard one though.
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 10/06/07 10:36 AM Posted 10/06/07 10:36 AM Looks shocking Looks like the bottom of a V8 Supercars bar?
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 10/06/07 10:41 AM Posted 10/06/07 10:41 AM lmfaomags are sh*t toogreat taste, must have been a Expensive Daewoo boy previously
spine Legacy Donating Member 642 Member For: 20y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Footscrayastan Posted 10/06/07 10:41 AM Posted 10/06/07 10:41 AM looks a bit like the v8 supercar front, but yeah I would stick to the original aswell
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 10/06/07 11:09 AM Posted 10/06/07 11:09 AM I like the canary on the window.......the rest they can keep...
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/06/07 12:18 PM Posted 10/06/07 12:18 PM Not a fan either, I prefer the standard
Guest bluprinturbo Guests Posted 10/06/07 12:27 PM Posted 10/06/07 12:27 PM looks like one of those vr Late model camira cowcatchers that came out 12 years ago.
rednuts81 Get on the end of it..... Member 578 Member For: 20y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 10/06/07 12:28 PM Posted 10/06/07 12:28 PM lmfaomags are sh*t toogreat taste, must have been a Expensive Daewoo boy previously
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now