Jump to content

What did you have Immediately before the T?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted

Just wondering what everybody had as their immediate previous car before they traded up down or sideways!

If your like me and aren't as lucky as some,just tick what you have now.

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
:innocent: Late model camira VX S, series 1 :innocent:
  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

I had a "fully sik" mitsubishi mirage! :lol:

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

I came from a 3.5L 5sp Magna Sports. Yup, they gave me extra trade-in for my cardigan..... B)

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 8d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

2000 BMW 323i

- great handling dymanics

- not much power (compared with the T)

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
I came from a 3.5L 5sp Magna Sports. Yup, they gave me extra trade-in for my cardigan..... B)

I to have a 3.5L 5sp Magna Sports (1999), no cardigan however? (46 in July).

It's interesting (to me) that you have almost exactly the same configuration in your T as me. What colour was your Magna?

Are you happy with your choices for the T, e.g., colour, etc.

How would you compare the performance (difference) between the Sports and the T?

Do you miss your Sports? I've had mine now for almost 4 years and I've replaced the battery once, other than that, nothing ... what a great car! As much as I'm looking forward to getting my T (August), I'm also sad to part with my old reliable 'Blue Racer'.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 11d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

You missed out one of the Japs

Mazda 323 here.

Missus is loving having it all to herself looks good too used it to test a variety of car cleaning/detailing products before they touched the sacred T paint.

Guest Craig
  • Guests
Posted

1996 EF2 Futura - and I won't miss it!

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

1986 Laser, still got it for a couple of weeks...

I really wont miss this thing either!!

Broken drivers seat (sitting on one hinge, thank god for milk crates).

Worn rings, stuffed clutch and gear box.

Reaks from cheap cigars (previous owners).

I'm lucky its lasted me this long.

I managed to get 500 as a trade in :)

  • potty trained
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

200sx .... underestimated well balanced driveable car :innocent:

sorry to let it go ... :(

"je ne regrete rein" .... something like that :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...