SDWAYZ Member 103 Member For: 20y 3m 4d Posted 14/05/07 08:16 AM Posted 14/05/07 08:16 AM Took some quick pics of my T with the 17x8 and 17x9 STERN lightweight forged 3 piece rims. King SSL rear and SL front, some centre bore machining, guard rolling and presto they fitted! Super light and very strong I know they are only 17" but I like a bit of sidewall. Cheap for skids too!!!
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 14/05/07 09:17 AM Posted 14/05/07 09:17 AM Good to see another Phantom around here....Can u really notice a difference with the wheels...?? Could you also get some side-on pics?
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 14/05/07 09:37 AM Posted 14/05/07 09:37 AM That looks great. The offset is perfect, well done.Must be a great improvement in cornering
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 5m 29d Gender: Male Posted 14/05/07 10:03 AM Posted 14/05/07 10:03 AM how about some side views???????
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/05/07 10:32 AM Posted 14/05/07 10:32 AM Looks good. Love the number plate too
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 23d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 14/05/07 10:35 AM Posted 14/05/07 10:35 AM
XR_Brute Member 120 Member For: 19y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: melbourne Posted 14/05/07 10:54 AM Posted 14/05/07 10:54 AM that looks bad ass, well done
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/05/07 10:58 AM Posted 14/05/07 10:58 AM Looks great
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 7d Posted 14/05/07 11:07 AM Posted 14/05/07 11:07 AM That Thurple ride of yours looks so nice Actually where did you get that little bob tail wing ?
SDWAYZ Member 103 Member For: 20y 3m 4d Posted 15/05/07 01:02 AM Author Posted 15/05/07 01:02 AM Turn in response is much better. Soaks up the bumps well and has a nice direct feel. I will get some side pics this week before I clean the wheels up proper. I just wanted to make sure they would work on the car before I polished them up. I bought the rear lip spoiler from FTG Auto salvage about a year ago, before the Force 6 and 8 came out for $75.00 in primer. I believe they have gone up a bit since then though. Then I shaved the badges and welded up the boot where the ford emblem was just to clean it up. Glad you guys like it. 17" just seem to ride nicer for me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now