Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/05/07 05:06 AM Posted 01/05/07 05:06 AM If they were available I would buy one tomorrow Daz.
slippunchdump Member 116 Member For: 20y 5m 19d Gender: Male Posted 01/05/07 05:08 AM Posted 01/05/07 05:08 AM yep rate it
TUFXRT6 Legacy Donating Member 687 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 01/05/07 05:22 AM Posted 01/05/07 05:22 AM They look like a VE plus a Skyline GTR 34 front end.Funny you should mention the Camaro because that is next on my list also but have been afraid to mention it on a turbo site.Maybe we can buy one of each & share (one week Evo next week Camaro)
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 14d Location: Sydney Posted 01/05/07 06:08 AM Posted 01/05/07 06:08 AM hopefully early 08. My T will be five years then and will be looking to trade. Going by the pics I've seen of the WRX the evo is going to sh1t all over it in the sales department at least
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/05/07 06:35 AM Posted 01/05/07 06:35 AM Looks like Alfa, I like it but I wonder how much is it going to be Russ
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/05/07 06:41 AM Posted 01/05/07 06:41 AM Still a prototype Flukey, here in '08!!I'll be flippin a coin over one of these or the Camaro when or if it hit's the deck I reckon.....Make sure they throw in a can opener so you can get in and out of it though
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/05/07 06:44 AM Posted 01/05/07 06:44 AM I'm only half your size Tab - I'll fit
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 01/05/07 07:12 AM Posted 01/05/07 07:12 AM Nice... but whats with the unmatched rear tyres??
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/05/07 07:20 AM Posted 01/05/07 07:20 AM I'm only half your size Tab - I'll fit Was referring to Dags....but even so they are not a real good touring car. Still a nice bit of machinery though
hard-on Member 134 Member For: 20y 8m 20d Posted 01/05/07 07:34 AM Posted 01/05/07 07:34 AM Still a prototype Flukey, here in '08!!I'll be flippin a coin over one of these or the Camaro when or if it hit's the deck I reckon.....how good does the new Camaro look.My next car will either be a new evo or Camaro but I think the Camaro comes out in 2010 where as the evo should be hear next year.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now