PHANTMXR6 It's not a MKI! Member 1,742 Member For: 18y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: Earth Posted 13/04/10 10:33 PM Posted 13/04/10 10:33 PM It's still there, but you need to be a donating member to view it.
BFBlake Member 33 Member For: 16y 10m 1d Gender: Male Posted 11/06/10 02:25 PM Posted 11/06/10 02:25 PM Everyone put in $1 and then scan the pages and make an Ebook
sambo_xr6t Member 157 Member For: 17y 2m 13d Posted 07/08/10 06:55 PM Posted 07/08/10 06:55 PM guys I work 4 a printing paper company free paper I pay 4 nothing if sum 1 can pm me the hole thing I can mayby make binders or a book etc for other members 1
sten Member 45 Member For: 16y 3m 20d Posted 09/08/10 02:41 AM Posted 09/08/10 02:41 AM Any one have a soft copy, they want to share with me? or a hard copy even?
01txr Member 861 Member For: 19y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 07/11/10 09:15 AM Posted 07/11/10 09:15 AM Urgent need engine assembly section as Workshop CD I purchased off ebay over 12mths agoseems to have everything except the engine assembly, Torque and sequence section.Has the V8 section but not the I6, so pissed off as my new engine is sittingwith crank in position but cant go any further.Finally got all parts since original engine dropped a rod Haloween 09.Been struggling to get my baby back on road and it just seems I'm cursedas have had so many hurdles to get this thing running again.So many that it is unbeleiveable.Please help if you can.At least the Main Bolts Torque Specs and tightening sequence as can work rest out.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 07/11/10 09:17 AM Posted 07/11/10 09:17 AM what model mate
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 07/11/10 09:25 AM Posted 07/11/10 09:25 AM (edited) main caps 85nm from centre out in circle.con rods 25nm than 90degreeshead 40 nm than 90degreesthis for ba bfIan Edited 07/11/10 09:26 AM by GOLDIE
Marcone Member 34 Member For: 15y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Morley, Perth Posted 18/03/11 09:05 AM Posted 18/03/11 09:05 AM EBAY IT LOL. got for 25? .. although its on a cd lol
greenskinned monster Member 7 Member For: 17y 11m 3d Posted 18/03/11 10:43 PM Posted 18/03/11 10:43 PM hey guys, I came across it on the net and downloaded it for free!!! its for the BA though and not the BF, all models including both V8 engines and all the L6's including turbo-looks like it may be genuine ford too, but whose complaining!! I'm sure if I hunt a bit harder I will find one for the BF too. hope you all find it useful! will try and upload it as one file, but if it doesnt let me, you can email me ant I will send it to you!
greenskinned monster Member 7 Member For: 17y 11m 3d Posted 18/03/11 10:54 PM Posted 18/03/11 10:54 PM It wont let me upload it for some reason, so if the site moderator wants to email me, I can send it to ya, and maybe you can post it as a sticky or something for all to download (both here in NZ and in OZ). sweet as!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now