Jimbob Member 148 Member For: 19y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/07/07 10:13 AM Posted 11/07/07 10:13 AM Drop my name down on that list as well boys
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/07/07 07:26 AM Posted 13/07/07 07:26 AM I'll try and catch up for the cruise on sat night and say hello, oh and kittens can't forget kittens
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 26/07/07 10:35 AM Posted 26/07/07 10:35 AM are one of you chimps going to update the list I think we need a recruitment drive outside of Vic
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 26/07/07 10:41 PM Author Posted 26/07/07 10:41 PM are one of you chimps going to update the list I think we need a recruitment drive outside of Vic Agree mate I have asked Cro to put a list up of each event as we need to know numbers especially the Calder track day and the accomodation which im sure he will do todayCro can you add Southside GT and Sutty to the listCYA JEFF
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 29/07/07 10:49 AM Author Posted 29/07/07 10:49 AM For anybody who has raced around the Calder circuit can you tell me if its a bumpy track or not as I want to adjust my Koni shocks to suit THANKS!CYA JEFF
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/07/07 12:55 PM Posted 29/07/07 12:55 PM It does have a few bumps in it Jeff. I was driving a V8 experience car though, so running over a sheet of paper would feel bumpy.
Soul Reaver Member 136 Member For: 22y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Syd Posted 30/07/07 03:53 AM Posted 30/07/07 03:53 AM Hey all,Would a XR5 Turbo (I know im down a cylinder but ) be able to join in on the fun (have missed the last 2 when I was in the XR6T)?Cheers
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 4d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 01/08/07 11:28 AM Posted 01/08/07 11:28 AM Sutty, You can pick me up on the way through Coffs... PM me your number I can't find it...... The Phoon wil need a good run by September, it is not even doing 100k's a week atm but 85 of them are High Intensive......
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/08/07 03:32 AM Posted 07/08/07 03:32 AM Can everyone please give me the following information so I can keep the first post up to date?Nickname: (e.g.) DBOSSNeed accommodation?: Yes/NoOn what nights: Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, SunGoing on the Kittens bus?: Yes/NoGoing to Calder Circuit Day: Yes/NoGoing to Calder or Heathcote Drag Day: Yes/No
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 07/08/07 03:39 AM Author Posted 07/08/07 03:39 AM (edited) Thanks Cro,if we can just get some definite names down for each event mainly for the cicuit day at Calder on the thursday,Kittens that night and for the accommodation Thanks!CYA JEFF Going on the Kittens bus?: YesDBOSSSouthside GTGoing to Calder Circuit Day: YesDBOSSSouthside GTGoing to Calder or Heathcote Drag Day: Yes DBOSSSouthside GT Edited 07/08/07 03:43 AM by DBOSS
Recommended Posts