F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Male Posted 15/04/07 09:17 AM Posted 15/04/07 09:17 AM looks nice mate where did you get the body work done?cheers charlie
byi Legacy Donating Member 159 Member For: 21y 1m 8d Posted 15/04/07 10:07 AM Posted 15/04/07 10:07 AM I actually got the bootlid though fordforums (someone was selling one there). hes also a panel beater so that helped keep the cost down (he did a stunning job to)As for the rear high brake light, ill be putting in a thin strip LED brake light in.If it's no trouble it would be great to see a few pictures of the installation if possible Cheers,
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/04/07 01:02 PM Author Posted 15/04/07 01:02 PM Hey mate looks great I seen you the other day on boundry road nice looking ride mate.As for the 3rd brake light dont bother, I have had my car under go full EPA, VIC ROAD inspections (thanks to my friends in blue) and they have never picked up on the brake light.thanks !The rear LED will be cheap for me.. (my company makes them)BYI: Ill take a few pics etc etc when I install the LED high mount brake light and post it up.. Wont be for awhile though.
PIT STOP Member 64 Member For: 19y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: SYDNEY Posted 15/04/07 01:21 PM Posted 15/04/07 01:21 PM noooooo shaved badge looks awesome,but the spoiler y ,im trying to find a booty without a bump
loopism Tractor Driver Member 709 Member For: 20y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/04/07 12:54 AM Posted 16/04/07 12:54 AM Go and look at an XT boot
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/04/07 01:13 AM Posted 16/04/07 01:13 AM Looks AWESOME Bain!! Chooka
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 16/04/07 08:46 AM Posted 16/04/07 08:46 AM that's xactly what I WANTED to do hehehe ohh well back to the draw board...Looks tuff...
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 25/04/07 06:42 AM Posted 25/04/07 06:42 AM hehehe looks tuff! I prefer the lip spoiler over the factory spoiler anyday! and having no spoiler makes it look too much like an XT!! looks like mine but without the badges!
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 25/04/07 08:14 AM Posted 25/04/07 08:14 AM that's hot!
SDWAYZ Member 103 Member For: 20y 3m 4d Posted 09/05/07 12:39 AM Posted 09/05/07 12:39 AM Hey I did the same thing to mine last year, lip spoiler was from FTG Auto Salvage only cost 75 bucks before the force series was released. I think the spoilers have gone up now though. I like the look simple and clean well done!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now