Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 15d
  • Location: campbelltown,sydney
Posted

hi all,I raced a evo 7 the other day and didnt have a problem winning that race,my xr6t is a stock auto and I throught the evo would win for sure with its all wheel drive and power to weight.I also throught the evo had 206kw.but hey im happy I beat him anyway.have fun all and go the fords.

  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Nice work. I had a run in one in my GT ... had no problems accounting for it in a straight line but around the corners was another story. Go the Fords :stupid:

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 1m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

Sreaight line XR6t

Corners Evo... no contest

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

any evo should kill any stock T off the line and a evo 7 dont they run like high 12's stock ????

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted

stock evo8 will beat stock or modded t off the line as well m3, gt3 and that,s in the dry let alone in the wet, evo 8 has 2 stepper std just pin it and drop it

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted (edited)

We're talking evo7 here not 8 if that makes any difference.

Edited by EZ2CME
  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Any Evo or WRX will need to launch to beat a T.

If they just took off an booted it, the T will be long gone before the Evo winds up.

Having owned several Mitsubishi AWD Turbos, they are quick, but need to be wound up for a quick getaway.

Unless he was sitting on the RPM limiter ready to launch, he was not serously racing you.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
Any Evo or WRX will need to launch to beat a T.

If they just took off an booted it, the T will be long gone before the Evo winds up.

Having owned several Mitsubishi AWD Turbos, they are quick, but need to be wound up for a quick getaway.

Unless he was sitting on the RPM limiter ready to launch, he was not serously racing you.

my son is only evo that has beat me , every other guy just can,t launch them or is it because I don,t live far from sunnybank

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
my son is only evo that has beat me , every other guy just can,t launch them or is it because I don,t live far from sunnybank

its cause you dont live far from sunnybank!!!!!!!!!! we all know who drives evos in that area :pinch:

I had a run with one in sunnybank just recently...he was behind me turning right.... I didnt boot it as wasnt interested and it didnt look like he was either... but as soon as we both hit second he pulled beside looked at me and stepped on it.. I done the same thing and left him :msm:

little did he know that if he actually took of strraight away and didnt wait till I was in 2nd (just ready for to hit 3rd) he would of hammered me..... 300 rwkw in a manulal means crap take offs and no grip :blush: but he played it right into my hands... was happy with that :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...