Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 25d
Posted

VERY VERY SORRY to hear that mate. I hope you find them and go to town on them with a blow torch. Hope you get it back

  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Mate , if we are offered cheap parts as mentioned are we permitted to beat the fark out of them until you arrive to finish 'em off :crybaby: Seriously , sorry for your loss and I hope you get it back as you left it ASAP.

Nothing gets my blood boiling more than thieves, nothing but red mist in the eyes,miserable f*ckers :crybaby:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

:crybaby:

All the best with your search, and be sure to post the address of the offender up here if you come across it :crybaby:

  • KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Fark man I know saying sorry aint going to get your car back, but that is the worst thing in the world to have your pride and joy stolen.

So sorry man I hope you get it back, and I hope karma gets those *beep*'s

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SYDNEY
Posted

SORRY to hear dude, im from st george area and im about to go out tonight for a drive so ill keep a look out and ill give you a ring if I spot it

very sorry to here that. f@cking mother f..kers :spoton::stupid::censored::censored:

Pete

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

The bast*rds don't deserve to live (no sympathy here for crims).

I'll keep a lookout in the North West, as I'm sure will most of the guys here.

Brian

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Razorback NSW
Posted

Sorry to hear about your loss, what a bunch of low life f#ckers, I'll keep an eye out in the south west, & on ebay.

Steven

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire Sydney AUS
Posted (edited)

that's not good, that's to close to home for me...... How did they take it ????? did you leave the keys at home or what ?????????

If they didn't come specifically for the car, and it was a house burglary , they could have been some f%#kwit Junkies :spoton: who also got themselves a quick getaway car, which in that case the car the has probably been dumped somewhere and it will be recovered but trashed ... Or was the break-in a cover up for the theft of the car... in that case F%^K :stupid:

That sux dude

My little cousin got his 40K VL pinched from the same area in the same sort way!!!!! so if anyone catches up up with these Poxy Little F*%ckers, let me know as I will also like to ask some question and they wont be verbal... :censored:

Good luck buddy

Pete

Will keep a lookout as well dude...

Edited by stealthxr
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
The bast*rds don't deserve to live (no sympathy here for crims).

I'll keep a lookout in the North West, as I'm sure will most of the guys here.

Brian

Brings up the question, what happened with your son's Subbie Brian?

Not that I even need to guess...

Sorry to hear exah. :spoton:

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Brings up the question, what happened with your son's Subbie Brian?

Not that I even need to guess...

Sorry to hear exah. :spoton:

It was found, along with a few other stolen cars, in a garage of a property at Granville that had been empty for a while.

The car had been used in an armed car jacking.

There was enough panel damage and unspecified machanical damage for it to be written off, and by then we didn't really want the car back anyway. So I bought the F6, to replace that STi.

Also, one of the advantages of the F6 is that it has data dots, This substantially reduces the possibility for the car being stolen for spare parts from any organised activity. I suspect that these cars, once stolen, are just more likely to be used for other crimes, then dumped.

Brian

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...