Billsta Member 355 Member For: 20y 3m Location: Rolling on my 20's Posted 11/04/07 05:13 AM Posted 11/04/07 05:13 AM (edited) I think your next mod should be suspension F6 RAPID.The car will look even better and handle like a dream.They look hot dropped trust me... Edited 11/04/07 05:14 AM by Billsta
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 11/04/07 05:14 AM Posted 11/04/07 05:14 AM Easier for you to do it now.Right click and save this:Click Here
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 27d Location: North Brisbane Posted 11/04/07 05:19 AM Posted 11/04/07 05:19 AM Mate, I don't care what anyone says about you. You are a wealth of information!cheers.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/04/07 05:47 AM Posted 11/04/07 05:47 AM
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 27d Location: North Brisbane Posted 11/04/07 07:22 AM Posted 11/04/07 07:22 AM Do you want to watch???? Yeh, thought about the suspension Bill but apparently lowering it at the rear will do two things.1. Scrape my guards as my wheels are a little large and the guards are not properly rolled - but easily done2. Lowering at the rear apparently puts more stress on the CV's and in a manual with this much power is not advisable.So, I might have to leave it buddy. Shame though.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 11/04/07 08:14 AM Author Posted 11/04/07 08:14 AM Thanks every one, I have enough cars.Still need badges. Terri ghia turbo, just the ghia turbo bit. XR5 turbo and tornado, dags no sleeping on the job this time
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/04/07 08:50 AM Posted 11/04/07 08:50 AM (edited) Damn that looks nice F6 Rapid I know I got rapid for a reason. Now I just need the nice black wheels Edited 11/04/07 08:51 AM by EZ2CME
howitzer85 Member 241 Member For: 19y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: The marsh... Posted 11/04/07 09:52 AM Posted 11/04/07 09:52 AM Do you want to watch???? Yeh, thought about the suspension Bill but apparently lowering it at the rear will do two things.1. Scrape my guards as my wheels are a little large and the guards are not properly rolled - but easily done2. Lowering at the rear apparently puts more stress on the CV's and in a manual with this much power is not advisable.So, I might have to leave it buddy. Shame though.Looks like you mite end up ripping that cooler pipe off too if you went any lower.Awesome car though looks tuff!!!!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 11/04/07 11:35 AM Posted 11/04/07 11:35 AM Not very bright sorry I'll give it another go tommorow... :o Waits for the bright comment.... Note to self: Dont forget to close garage door after spending 2 days polishing car allowing neighbours fricken moggie to stroll all over nice clean paint work.... What fricken idiot came up with the Meguairs three step process....
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/04/07 11:37 AM Posted 11/04/07 11:37 AM I'd be killing that cat!!
Recommended Posts