Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
this is his site that's what he will get.

May have to visit a couple of Ford dealerships while I am in Sydney.

118102.jpg

:spoton:

gee I hope its worth it,a trip just for the new spashpage.

This page must be :bj: masive :censored:

corporate funding???? :blush:

shaz

  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

And I dont want a Ford Focus on my splash page, or a frickin tarritary!!!!!!!!!!

Read the www. bit..............

XR6Turbo.com

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Seventy Two,

I have to hand it to you... You have the tripiest avatar I have ever seen.

Keep up the good work

Edited by slippunchdump
  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

:cool1:

that's a pic of himself...

shaz

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

Thanks for the support Shazzwa.

The trip to Sydney is been funded by your tax dollars, Cheers.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
And I dont want a Ford Focus on my splash page, or a frickin tarritary!!!!!!!!!!

Read the www. bit..............

XR6Turbo.com

Yep I read that, noticed it wasn't www.fpvtyphoontornados&whateverthef*ckelse.com :roflmbo:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Thanks for the support Shazzwa.

The trip to Sydney is been funded by your tax dollars, Cheers.

your welcome..

but ummm not my Tax dollars - they been spent already :stirthepot:

shaz

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

OK.. spoke to chris and he said forget the focussyhyuidie or the nissannavarsexpolreterri and said,

SEVENTY2 - HURRY THE F UP AND FINISH THE SPLASH....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris said and if you dont believe me, just ring him........

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

And dont look up 72 the skies falling.....

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: nsw
Posted (edited)

I took some shots but didnt realise the camera was on low size.

I will get some more.

iv got more but wont post them all as there not hi res.

mental note check camers settings.

I was thinking mabee the xr5 forum will produce better pics.

post-8417-1177578475_thumb.jpg

post-8417-1177578550_thumb.jpg

post-8417-1177578659_thumb.jpg

post-8417-1177578690_thumb.jpg

post-8417-1177578715_thumb.jpg

post-8417-1177579024_thumb.jpg

Edited by BFHOON
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...