• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 27d
"This is the Recession we had to have"........ :blink:

that's what'l happen.....

Well it was keating that really set up or economy, John Howard is merely riding his good work, and of course the massive growth in China.

What a load of crap, typical Labour stooge talk :spoton::tease:

biggest load of carp I have heard in my life

"his merely riding his good work" :spoton::blink:

• Good for nothing member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 3d

I dont care who gets in federal government I just dont want to see labour continually fuking up NSW for another 4 years. the harbour bridge turns 75 this weekend and the government had the forsight to see the traffic demand in the future so built the bridge with 9 lanes. every road they build now has 2 and is a nightmare to travel on!

• Member For: 19y 8m 25d

I think that many people bored/tired of Howard and will vote for Rudd on face value rather than any substance. I wouldn't be suprised of Howard loses, he has to lose sometime after all. This election was the perfect time to hand over to Costello, to late now of course, just hope Australia doesn't return to the bad old days of high interest rates and a recession. Hope Australians aren't as stupid as I think they might be... The joys of democracy (propaganda, advertising and money seems to win elections)

• Member For: 17y 7m 24d

Unfortunatly it looks like they are a stupid bunch.

Just look at NSW. Labout has has 12 years of f*cking up the state with catastrophic failures in water, electricity, roads, public transport, housing, budgeting, failed promises, the environment, healthy, safety, business and anything else they've touched. They, in conjunction with the unions and the greens are running continual campaigns based on blatant lies (that they have been caught on) and inadequate patches. All the while, polling is showing they will be returned to power, as strong as ever.

Come on people, wake-up! There aren't many politicians to like, but enough is enough. It's the party that you are voting for and if NSW Labour get back in, God help everyone.

Then again, when Expensive Daewoo Late model camira is Australia's No.1 selling car as well as the highest recalled call of all time, what hope have we got.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 3d
Just look at NSW....

...and every other state, which suffers the same issues you mentioned. All the state leaders have been pointing the finger at the federal level for all of their woes, citing lack of funding or just plain blame shifting. Maybe we need a full labour government to make the population realise what's going on.

It would be interesting to see who the state premiers blame for their incompetence if they have their own party running the country as well. But then that's a very scary proposition :spoton:

• THE Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 23d
Just look at NSW....

It would be interesting to see who the state premiers blame for their incompetence if they have their own party running the country as well. But then that's a very scary proposition :spoton:

They will get a good 10 years out of blameing the outgoing Lib's!!

:spoton:

Chooka

• My new toy
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 6d

Well aleast if labour get in than the whole of australia will be stuff in one go instead of each state going belly up one after the other.

Ian