Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 9d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 14/12/02 12:21 PM Posted 14/12/02 12:21 PM Nice photo' Chris, especially the shots under lights.Great looking car as if you didnt already know that
edge Member 90 Member For: 23y 10m 5d Location: Brisbane Posted 14/12/02 01:37 PM Posted 14/12/02 01:37 PM This is not my pic but it needs to be shared. I think this is one of the best shots I have seen and should be enjoyed by all...( the link seems to be broken)..Enjoy..
Robbo Member 249 Member For: 23y 10m 9d Location: Sydney Posted 14/12/02 01:42 PM Posted 14/12/02 01:42 PM Is that Phantom or Narooma ?
Guest LionHeart Guests Posted 14/12/02 01:42 PM Posted 14/12/02 01:42 PM Ford XR6 TurboYummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 14/12/02 02:12 PM Posted 14/12/02 02:12 PM Yeah dunno what happened to the link it was working fine earlier they must have been hit too hard.The owner is Esky on the Ford Forums (he's also a member here going by the member list)The colour is Phantom the light seems to have defractored the colour slightly heres another pic of it that shows the colour as it should be.Hope you dont mind ESKY but there excellent pics B) And sorry for droppin in on your thread Chris.
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 14/12/02 10:51 PM Author Posted 14/12/02 10:51 PM Also heard the photos were taken with a $4000 digital camera... and 6 megapixels.. mine is only 2 :( such a major difference.. but damn the phantom colour is nice YUM!
Robbo Member 249 Member For: 23y 10m 9d Location: Sydney Posted 15/12/02 02:45 AM Posted 15/12/02 02:45 AM aahhh .. now that IS Phantom ... must be the light.
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 9d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 15/12/02 09:27 AM Posted 15/12/02 09:27 AM These are great photo's. Phantom is a difficult colour to photograph accurately but to do it so well under artifical light like this is well done. Car looks awesome (and familiar)
Guest esky Guests Posted 15/12/02 10:15 AM Posted 15/12/02 10:15 AM These are great photo's. Phantom is a difficult colour to photograph accurately but to do it so well under artifical light like this is well done. Car looks awesome (and familiar) Hi, the phantom one is my car. Having worked as a photographer for some car mags, means I got good photographer mates. They got all the good digital gear. Where as I prefer film.Anyway, that's my car. I'm happy to cruise with anyone XR6Ts if your in sydney.I had it up on the dyno over the weekend. I've put all the dyno info up on ford forums. Check it out if you want. If you have any questions, like where is the factory BOV, or dyno questions email me at [email protected] as I rearly check these forums. I'll happily try to answer any Q's.later,esky
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 15/12/02 10:49 AM Posted 15/12/02 10:49 AM Heres the link to the post in FFFord Forum - XR6T Dyno results
Recommended Posts