DavoXT DavoXT Member 129 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Location: 1500km north of Perth Posted 25/05/03 04:03 AM Posted 25/05/03 04:03 AM Will she is now six month old and due for a polish, crap out of turtle wax.So I gave Meguiars wet look ago and all I can say is forget turtle wax this suff is sh*t hot.Goes on easy and comes of easy but leave a great shine and smells like bees wax.I started at the bonnet and did one side first, you can see the differnce straight away.A MUST HAVE POLISHDavo
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/05/03 08:19 AM Posted 25/05/03 08:19 AM I was looking at their range of stuff today, I got to start buying it soon, get ready for the long drives I'll be taking.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 25/05/03 09:40 AM Posted 25/05/03 09:40 AM I asked the guy at auto barn what he thought was best. He said Meguires Wet look.I have used it twice, its very easy on off and result is awesome.
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 25/05/03 10:10 AM Posted 25/05/03 10:10 AM More converts
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 28/05/03 03:56 AM Posted 28/05/03 03:56 AM Think it will ruin the 'ming' or will it go over the top perfectly fine, providing it's not in direct sunlight of course... I'm thinking of saying 'bugger it' and start polishing the Phantom. Especially after Friday's effort with some retard scraping the back of my car in a secure car park.
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 28/05/03 05:12 AM Posted 28/05/03 05:12 AM I use Maguires wax and it's brilliant. For my Venom it actually makes the red look more rich in colour.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 28/05/03 05:28 AM Posted 28/05/03 05:28 AM Does anyone know if it will be fine to use? I cannot see why not as long as it's on a cool surface. I don't care about the Ming warranty as I know it will be void once a drop of polish hits the car.
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 28/05/03 06:06 AM Posted 28/05/03 06:06 AM Well if you use Maguires wet polish all should be well. Just apply it in a shaded area and use Maguires polishing cloth. I find that the both products work well.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 29/05/03 12:11 AM Posted 29/05/03 12:11 AM Well if you use Maguires wet polish all should be well. Just apply it in a shaded area and use Maguires polishing cloth. I find that the both products work well.Dude, Isn't the Meguiars "polishing cloth" just a glorified 'terry towel' nappy? What would be the difference apart from the $ figure attached. I'm just after the best results, any input would be appreciated, thanks.
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 29/05/03 12:51 AM Posted 29/05/03 12:51 AM I just bought the Maguires polishing cloth because it was next to the Polish/Wax bottle and from experience works well. I don't mean it's better than others on the market. Sorry if I may have misled.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now