tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/02/07 07:31 AM Author Posted 21/02/07 07:31 AM No they're actually bringing the races forward so they'll finish in time for the footy in the cases where it clashes.←bump
alliken Member 36 Member For: 20y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: N.S.W Posted 21/02/07 08:00 AM Posted 21/02/07 08:00 AM This is why it should had stayed at ten u never had to worry about delayed coverage and I feel if it wasn't for ten putting so much live coverage on tv the v8 wouldn't be as popular as they are today.I also hope 7 take most of the commentry team from ten cause I couldn't stand listening to Bruce Mc Cavaney call the race like he commentates everything else on 7.
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/02/07 08:31 AM Posted 21/02/07 08:31 AM I cannot understand why AFL is given precidence over V8's. I thought the audience was about the same, except that v8's are National and AFL is primarily Vic, S.A and W.A.I wonder where 7 got the cash to buy the V8's and the AFL all in one hit.
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 21/02/07 08:47 AM Posted 21/02/07 08:47 AM I think the presenters will be Neil Crompton in the Booth. Grant Denyer and Mark Barretta in the pits. Plus some other guy from 7 in Canberra.Only time will tell...←I spoke to Neil Crompton awhile ago and he said he was switching to channel 7.Cheers Zac
xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 3d Location: Sydney Posted 21/02/07 09:05 AM Posted 21/02/07 09:05 AM I hope they left lee diffy at 10! Matt white will probably head the commentry line up seeing that he left 10 a couple of years back.
alliken Member 36 Member For: 20y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: N.S.W Posted 21/02/07 09:32 AM Posted 21/02/07 09:32 AM Matty White used to do it at Ten didn't he. Him and Crompton would make a good team. I hope to god that 7 do the v8 superstars show with the drivers always loved watching that show.
silverchris Member 129 Member For: 22y 7m 21d Location: Bulleen, Vic Posted 21/02/07 11:10 AM Posted 21/02/07 11:10 AM 7 payed $780 mil for VFL and nowhere near that for V8s. Given that AFL is like a bloody religion in Victoria I can guarantee which will get precedence if there's a clash.It's a sure bet V8 Suoercars will not get the coverage in Melbourne it has had in the past 10 years at 10.
mjh Member 156 Member For: 23y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/02/07 11:27 AM Posted 21/02/07 11:27 AM I think they have done really well with this years schedule. All races will be seen on the same day rather than leaving it till sunday like Channel 10.They have changed the Eastern Creek race to go over 3 days instead of 2 to coincide with Queens Birthday Weekend.So basically the races will start earlier and finish and then the AFL will start. I think that is fantastic. I don't even like the AFL but the thougt that all the qualifying and races will be live will be fantastic.I think it is great that Crompton is staying with the series. He is a very knowledgable man. Leigh Diffey is off to America again to have another crack at commentating over there. It all starts this weekend with a 1 hour preview show of this years season. 12.30pm on Channel 7 obviously. I like that we are getting a dedicated V8 Supercar show just about every week instead of the RPM show on Channel ten which had two minutes of the V8's then all this other rubbish.Anyway, that's my 2.2cents worth including GST.
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/02/07 12:34 PM Posted 21/02/07 12:34 PM No they're actually bringing the races forward so they'll finish in time for the footy in the cases where it clashes.Shame that we're all put out by that aerial ping-pong crap!←You would be referring to GayFL This is a replay of a typical GayFL play
Decoy Member 163 Member For: 20y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brissy Posted 21/02/07 01:33 PM Posted 21/02/07 01:33 PM Sevens commentary team was announced a while ago 7 CommentaryAs for the AFL, the numbers speak for themselves...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now