Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

This is a random act of terrorism and must be stopped. Please little kiddies, de-badge this car. FPV don't release these kits to the general public and for good bloody reason.

There is a white XT cross dressed as a phoon (complete with badges) near me and I think it's just plain stupid (even has the oem 18's). The standard XT seats is the only give away.

Cars are often a reflection of your personality, so why try and be something you're not. Having said this I have an original XR8 bonnet on my XR6T so I'm slightly two faced. I'm mildly tolerant of AWC kits etc.... but when you put the badges on, that's just going too far, especially with phoon or GT wheels too.

Having said this the car looks mint, just a pity it's writing off FPV.

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 12d
  • Location: Brissy Norf siide
Posted
This is a random act of terrorism and must be stopped. Please little kiddies, de-badge this car. FPV don't release these kits to the general public and for good bloody reason.

There is a white XT cross dressed as a phoon (complete with badges) near me and I think it's just plain stupid (even has the oem 18's). The standard XT seats is the only give away.

Cars are often a reflection of your personality, so why try and be something you're not. Having said this I have an original XR8 bonnet on my XR6T so I'm slightly two faced. I'm mildly tolerant of AWC kits etc.... but when you put the badges on, that's just going too far, especially with phoon or GT wheels too.

Having said this the car looks mint, just a pity it's writing off FPV.

:stupid:

Agree 100%, it doesn't matter what you put on the car engine wise or body kit wise, if it wasn't made by FPV it isn't an FPV.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
so why try and be something you're not.
I have an original XR8 bonnet on my XR6T

:stupid:

Love your work!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

haaa do as I say not as I do :stupid:

I had some *beep* jump up and down on my bonnet (that's what it looked like anyway) so the decision was easy for me.

  • Woooooooosh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 21d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
:verysad: Who cares , at least its the same brand and not M5 badges :roflmbo:
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I know this car. I took the pictures! :w00t2: With my car in the background.

Hey CSV LS1 - just curious as to where your mate obtained thoses FPV bonnet decals.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

What about all the X series GT fakers? No one has a problem with them. This guy probly loves FPV's but can't afford one.

Personally I think it looks fantastic.

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

Heya Glenbo... Where have you been mate...??

I see you got a new car... Whats else is new

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I think the car looks very good but no power to back it up, at least it will give Expensive Daewoo drivers a false sense of achievement so that when they line up a proper T they will be smashed and then we will have the satisfaction of bringing them back to earth, :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...