obi Member 150 Member For: 20y 5m 12d Location: Qld Posted 30/01/07 11:52 PM Posted 30/01/07 11:52 PM Interesting little article on the new Late model camira SS V in Autospeed. Very heavy on fuel, 0 - 100 k's in the low sixes, 6 speed auto not the best & would they buy one, in a word "NO". The XR6T keeps looking better each day especially in the fuel stakes & I was under the impression the standard T was in the low sixes !
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 31/01/07 12:00 AM Posted 31/01/07 12:00 AM Another good article backing the almighty t..
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 2d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 31/01/07 01:37 AM Posted 31/01/07 01:37 AM Better do my community service and go let them know on the ls! site...They love me over there
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 31/01/07 01:57 AM Posted 31/01/07 01:57 AM Better do my community service and go let them know on the ls! site...They love me over there←As do we all Blonk, even if it is in a weird kinda way
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 2d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 31/01/07 02:04 AM Posted 31/01/07 02:04 AM Better do my community service and go let them know on the ls! site...They love me over there←As do we all Blonk, even if it is in a weird kinda way ←As long as its not the same way Tab loves men I am OK with that.....
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 31/01/07 02:07 AM Posted 31/01/07 02:07 AM Still, overall they gave the SS V pretty good wraps.But I totally agree with them on one point - does the Late model camira need to be that big?idhave to say the Falcon doesnt need to be as big as it is. I would be happy with one 90% or 85% as big. 99% of the time its just me in the car.Do Aussie-built cars need to be so big?
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 20d Posted 31/01/07 07:12 AM Posted 31/01/07 07:12 AM Still, overall they gave the SS V pretty good wraps.But I totally agree with them on one point - does the Late model camira need to be that big?idhave to say the Falcon doesnt need to be as big as it is. I would be happy with one 90% or 85% as big. 99% of the time its just me in the car.Do Aussie-built cars need to be so big?←Kinda ironic question really given your avatar
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 2d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 31/01/07 07:17 AM Posted 31/01/07 07:17 AM Still, overall they gave the SS V pretty good wraps.But I totally agree with them on one point - does the Late model camira need to be that big?idhave to say the Falcon doesnt need to be as big as it is. I would be happy with one 90% or 85% as big. 99% of the time its just me in the car.Do Aussie-built cars need to be so big?←Kinda ironic question really given your avatar ←Funny I was thinking that all afternoon, but couldn't articulate it quite like that...
mickq Member 740 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Posted 31/01/07 12:01 PM Posted 31/01/07 12:01 PM I dont know....I read the whole thing and I defintely dont think they say its no good. In fact they say its fantastic. Their main concern is its big (but despite this handles very very well) and their second concern is it will go through lots of fuel, brakes and tyres.I think some people here are being biased or skipping to the end of the article. Read it start to finish - they are clearly impressed with the car.
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 31/01/07 12:03 PM Posted 31/01/07 12:03 PM Still, overall they gave the SS V pretty good wraps.But I totally agree with them on one point - does the Late model camira need to be that big?idhave to say the Falcon doesnt need to be as big as it is. I would be happy with one 90% or 85% as big. 99% of the time its just me in the car.Do Aussie-built cars need to be so big?←Kinda ironic question really given your avatar ←
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now