chooch Member 256 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Location: Adelaide Posted 21/01/07 02:04 AM Posted 21/01/07 02:04 AM Hey team, this may be a re-post but I don't care I own Black T and have had trouble with swirl marks from the start. I have tried all sorts of polishes and waxes, even used special polish from a well know panel shop. Nothing worked.........until I did a search on here and found this stuff Click Here.This stuff rocks. Everything they claim on the website is true. My swirl marks are gone.....completely. It has something to do with the reflective properties in the polish that makes it so spectacular. It looks exactly like the day I drove it out of the showroom. Unfortunately I don'y have before and after pic cos none of the pics I took before could show the swirl marks. This stuff costs about $180 and will only last once maybe twice. But one coat claims to last for up to 5 years.I'm one happy customer, highly recommended.
Mildman Member 149 Member For: 20y 10m 18d Posted 21/01/07 03:13 AM Posted 21/01/07 03:13 AM How much does this stuff differ from the Ford paint protection stuff?
chooch Member 256 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Location: Adelaide Posted 21/01/07 04:18 AM Author Posted 21/01/07 04:18 AM How much does this stuff differ from the Ford paint protection stuff?←not sure, I don't know anything about the dealer paint protection.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/01/07 05:50 AM Posted 21/01/07 05:50 AM I love their photgraphic evidence:http://www.paintprotection.com.au/paint-pr...efore-after.phpThe car below is perfectly clean, but shows clear signs of fallout and acid rain. This car has not been kept under cover.You can clearly see it's covered in dust.....except for the swipe mark across the bonnet!
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/01/07 06:03 AM Posted 21/01/07 06:03 AM Its friggin filthy. Of course its going to look better after a wash
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 22d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 21/01/07 06:29 AM Posted 21/01/07 06:29 AM
chooch Member 256 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Location: Adelaide Posted 21/01/07 07:56 AM Author Posted 21/01/07 07:56 AM hahah, yeah I saw that, I wasn't sure if I was seeing things!it is good stuff though.
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 5d Location: Perth WA Posted 21/01/07 08:08 AM Posted 21/01/07 08:08 AM looks kinda like a Zaino like effect which usually lasts about 6 months or so, but for $180 you'd have enough for about 5 applications ;http://members.iinet.net.au/~ross_armstrong/car%20001.jpghttp://members.iinet.net.au/~ross_armstrong/car%20002.jpghttp://members.iinet.net.au/~ross_armstrong/car%20003.jpghttp://members.iinet.net.au/~ross_armstrong/car%20004.jpg
aphexer Member 29 Member For: 21y 4m 19d Location: Eastern Suburbs, VIC Posted 21/01/07 09:06 AM Posted 21/01/07 09:06 AM I was looking at buying one of these kits! what do u apply the stuff with? hand or buffer?
chooch Member 256 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Location: Adelaide Posted 21/01/07 09:28 AM Author Posted 21/01/07 09:28 AM I was looking at buying one of these kits! what do u apply the stuff with? hand or buffer?←either. the kit I bought comes with a foam applicator and terri polishing cloth. it worked well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now