fprwpn Member 65 Member For: 19y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/06/07 07:35 AM Posted 28/06/07 07:35 AM Lenso Eminence
cv8z Member 125 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Location: Brisvagas Posted 28/06/07 09:33 AM Posted 28/06/07 09:33 AM raze S004I love them xr6boyAny idea on price and where to get them?I have googled the wheel name nd only found 1 place to find themCheers
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 28/06/07 12:26 PM Posted 28/06/07 12:26 PM not sure what rim this is but I reckon it looks sweet I want these for my car
neilske Member 34 Member For: 19y 11m 22d Location: manly, brisbane Posted 19/07/07 12:17 PM Posted 19/07/07 12:17 PM this is an idea I have for my car...leaning towards 20's, but not completely sold on it yetsorry to freotragic for stealing your photo (had no side on pics of my own).
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/07/07 01:54 PM Posted 19/07/07 01:54 PM Lenso EminenceDo you have any bigger pics ?
FreoTragic Member 10 Member For: 19y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Yokine WA Posted 20/07/07 02:50 AM Posted 20/07/07 02:50 AM this is an idea I have for my car...leaning towards 20's, but not completely sold on it yetsorry to freotragic for stealing your photo (had no side on pics of my own).Hehe no probs - funny cos I've been fiddling with Photoshop, trying to colour in my wheels to see how they might look in black, so you've saved me from bothering to learn how to do it!I'm keen to change from chrome to shadow chrome or grey, but the mrs says she likes the chrome.. Some real nice rims on this post, wish now I'd had the chance to choose mine instead of buying the car with them on.Not wanting to hijack this thread, but is it normal on 20's to feel every last detail of the road? It's not so bad at up to 80kmh, but once at freeway speeds there's a constant vibration. Had them balanced and aligned just after buying it, which reduced the vibration substantially, but it's still a little too much for me.. Even the Farmer Fwy transmits vibration, and it's possibly the smoothest tarmac in Perth!
cv8z Member 125 Member For: 20y 3m 9d Location: Brisvagas Posted 03/08/07 06:58 AM Posted 03/08/07 06:58 AM (edited) Not quite blackBut these are mine SSW Raze Edited 03/08/07 07:02 AM by cv8z
FastR1Red Member 360 Member For: 21y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Mt Waverley Posted 03/08/07 07:52 AM Posted 03/08/07 07:52 AM Do you have any bigger pics ?here tis;
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 05/08/07 01:32 PM Posted 05/08/07 01:32 PM Hehe no probs - funny cos I've been fiddling with Photoshop, trying to colour in my wheels to see how they might look in black, so you've saved me from bothering to learn how to do it!I'm keen to change from chrome to shadow chrome or grey, but the mrs says she likes the chrome.. Some real nice rims on this post, wish now I'd had the chance to choose mine instead of buying the car with them on.Not wanting to hijack this thread, but is it normal on 20's to feel every last detail of the road? It's not so bad at up to 80kmh, but once at freeway speeds there's a constant vibration. Had them balanced and aligned just after buying it, which reduced the vibration substantially, but it's still a little too much for me.. Even the Farmer Fwy transmits vibration, and it's possibly the smoothest tarmac in Perth!There's not much difference betweeb my 20's and old 17's. Only on pot holes etc, normal road is fine. Tech9tyres gave me my rims and tyres majorly unbalanced..... they got some serious knobs running that place.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 05/08/07 01:37 PM Posted 05/08/07 01:37 PM Hey brendan,my rims are unbalanced too. They take the rims to beaurepairs for balancing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now