Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Axis hiro

axis hiro

I think the red stripe can be removed.

Depending on which state you are in they can cost as little as $1800.

8.5 +36 with 245/40/19 and 9.5 +40 with 275/35/19. KU31 tyres I would stay away from 20,s

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: north QLD
Posted (edited)

hey mate I have had the rockstars on my ute.. they look real good in the photo on the website but the centre caps are so GAY!!! unless you get them 20x8 front and 20x10 rear not worth getting..

Axis hiro

axis hiro

I think the red stripe can be removed.

Depending on which state you are in they can cost as little as $1800.

8.5 +36 with 245/40/19 and 9.5 +40 with 275/35/19. KU31 tyres I would stay away from 20,s

they are actually +35 on front not +36 as far as I no they are a copy of the genuine axis hiros.. also had these on my ute brought from tempe.. pic below are the genuine ones as they have axis on one of the spokes and different centre cap :beerchug:

Edited by Dagabond
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 20y 10m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

quite like those axis heros in black, are those offsets for FG with Brembo's do you know?

Edited by bloosted
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: north QLD
Posted

yeah they will clear brembos mate.. here is a pic of mine I had on the ute not black but same wheel.. :beerchug:

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

These are the same wheels I have. I was so close to buying a black set.

they are actually +35 on front not +36 as far as I no they are a copy of the genuine axis hiros.. also had these on my ute brought from tempe.. pic below are the genuine ones as they have axis on one of the spokes and different centre cap :beerchug:

You are right +35 and they are copies, but for $1800 ,staggered with Kumho, how can you go wrong.

quite like those axis heros in black, are those offsets for FG with Brembo's do you know?

I have 2 sets of these in the grey colour and they clear 6/4 piston brembo on BA BF FG and 6/4 AP on our BF F6

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: north QLD
Posted (edited)

nar they are a nice rim and very good price with the kumhos from tempe.. yeah I was looking at the black ones too but having a blue car and wheels having a red stripe put me off as was not sure if it was painted or a sticker that could be removed :buttrock::beerchug:

Edited by CHLAXN
  • Like 1
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 20y 10m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

don't suppose you have a close up of the dish on the rear? and do the 275's scrape?

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

They will not scrape. Not the black colour but the same wheels.

BND24TOffstreetsmall.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...