NA-06-XR Member 112 Member For: 19y 9m 25d Posted 12/01/07 01:54 AM Author Posted 12/01/07 01:54 AM (edited) well These disaster stories are heaps more worse than mine.My disaster story is about leaving the Nizpro Workshop just after having a full makeover done which they had the car for 4 1/2 weeks....Heading down the freeway to go home from the Nizpro workshop, and then all of a sudden theres a Metal Snapping sound and a loss of power. With air conditioner on, I didn't hear the change in engine noise which after pulling over and listening... was dreadful! In the end After much luck and slowly driving the car back to the workshop, found that 4 valve springs had snapped... the car was igniting in the headers and not providing air to one cylinder. All was fine the following saturday and I was able to head home on the sunday.Three months later... another 6 springs snapped but luckily a whole cylinder's valves, and then one on the intake, one on the exhaust side of the same cylinder.the sound and feel of a car running on 4 1/2 cylinders is very unsettling.... Anyways.Problem was resolved with Fresh batch of Cast Valve springs and never had any trouble since... Edited 12/01/07 01:57 AM by NA-06-XR
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 12/01/07 02:17 AM Posted 12/01/07 02:17 AM I LIKE to hear about ppl modding their n/a's..they are obviously happy with their choice so noone here has the right to stack sh*t on them..if they wanted to get a turbo, they would have ffs../rant←Point taken None of my business!Please continue thread
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 12/01/07 02:47 AM Posted 12/01/07 02:47 AM about 2 years ago I knocked off work at 6pm, there werent many ppl around.anyway, I so go to the Mens for a leak, let one rip...unfortunately I managed (for the first time I can recall) to follow thru a bit. disaster. I was fairly tired that evening and was too relaxed it would seem. luckily my undies held 98%, anyway, so I checked myself from behind - nothing visible. nevertheless I cautiously walked to my car and sat on my lunchbox lid as I drove home.threw out the undies.
eMPee Member 247 Member For: 22y 6m 27d Location: Sydney Posted 12/01/07 02:57 AM Posted 12/01/07 02:57 AM ahahahaha! we all should be very careful from now on.......
PhantomFox6 Throbbing Member Member 123 Member For: 20y 9d Location: N.S.Farkin.W. Posted 12/01/07 04:26 AM Posted 12/01/07 04:26 AM about 2 years ago I knocked off work at 6pm, there werent many ppl around.anyway, I so go to the Mens for a leak, let one rip...unfortunately I managed (for the first time I can recall) to follow thru a bit. disaster. I was fairly tired that evening and was too relaxed it would seem. luckily my undies held 98%, anyway, so I checked myself from behind - nothing visible. nevertheless I cautiously walked to my car and sat on my lunchbox lid as I drove home.threw out the undies.←C'mon dewd, You didn't shuffle into the the stalls to see how much damage was done?sh*t YOURSELF SURVIVAL KIT : One mountain of toilet paper ( for the sh*t) One plastic bag ( for dirty undies) One can of Brut deoderant ( for the smell)I f you don't have a plastic bag, place your sh*tty undies behind the S bend of the toilet, And pretend you know nothing about it. Or even better, pretend that you found a pair of sh*tty undies behind the S bend and show all your work mates. Pretend that you are disgusted and tell your workmates,"who evere did this should be sacked".......just make sure your mum/spouse has not written your name on them!
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Location: Perth WA Posted 12/01/07 05:04 AM Posted 12/01/07 05:04 AM hahah I can see this thread degenerating into a cesspit of toilet humour hahaha.. bring it on !!my mate had a similar experience to TurboDewd.. on a monday of a long weekend after 2 days/3 nights of partying hard on the chems (he used to DJ round the place) with no sleep he was getting ready to go out and tried to cut the cheese a bit, but the inevitable happened and he touched a sh*teload of cotton... so he did the shiit shuffle to his dunny where he discovered the weekends intake of 'chemicals' + little food and water had produced a vile watery kak deposit hahahaa.. his jocks were holding most of said contents in the middle jock section and he had to call his GF to pass some scissors thru the door so he could the leg holes open to remove the bulging poo hammock without spilling everywhere mwahahahto this day I still dont know why he told us and we always bring it up the second he has a new woman on the scene mwahahah
PhantomFox6 Throbbing Member Member 123 Member For: 20y 9d Location: N.S.Farkin.W. Posted 12/01/07 05:13 AM Posted 12/01/07 05:13 AM I love those "My mate" stories.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 12/01/07 05:36 AM Posted 12/01/07 05:36 AM his jocks were holding most of said contents in the middle jock section and he had to call his GF to pass some scissors thru the door so he could the leg holes open to remove the bulging poo hammock without spilling everywhere mwahahah← I spat my coffee on the keyboard @ work!!! that is the best discription ever
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 12/01/07 07:05 AM Posted 12/01/07 07:05 AM about 2 years ago I knocked off work at 6pm, there werent many ppl around.anyway, I so go to the Mens for a leak, let one rip...unfortunately I managed (for the first time I can recall) to follow thru a bit. disaster. I was fairly tired that evening and was too relaxed it would seem. luckily my undies held 98%, anyway, so I checked myself from behind - nothing visible. nevertheless I cautiously walked to my car and sat on my lunchbox lid as I drove home.threw out the undies.←C'mon dewd, You didn't shuffle into the the stalls to see how much damage was done?sh*t YOURSELF SURVIVAL KIT : One mountain of toilet paper ( for the sh*t) One plastic bag ( for dirty undies) One can of Brut deoderant ( for the smell)I f you don't have a plastic bag, place your sh*tty undies behind the S bend of the toilet, And pretend you know nothing about it. Or even better, pretend that you found a pair of sh*tty undies behind the S bend and show all your work mates. Pretend that you are disgusted and tell your workmates,"who evere did this should be sacked".......just make sure your mum/spouse has not written your name on them! ←that's some funny shiit
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 12/01/07 07:07 AM Posted 12/01/07 07:07 AM Well Guys, I've just about had enough of drunk people who think they know cars telling me that My cars nothing!After the results from Summernats I'm Extremely Disappointed!I'm sure plenty of people here get the "geez man... your cars alright but you really should... " blah, blah, blah... Thinking they know their stuff!I put all this time and effort and money towards making my car standout, and I barely Get a word from any judges, not to mention not even the chance to run in the Dyno Comp...Fair Enough I was playing with Big boys at SummerNats But my car is no tinkering toy either!FARK!!!! Can Someone Please enlightne me as to how to deal with or shut up these "I think I know it alls"?... Anyway... there's my Beef...Feel Free to Add your Own Disaster stories, or development Woes.This one may make for some interesting reading... I've got a few development woes as the car was being built as well...Just Thought I'd start with that though...Cheers ←Apart from power what else have you done. Hows the stereo and interior mate?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now