Jump to content

Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...


Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted
[quote name='Dillz' timestamp='1330326370' post='1202433']
I (and everyone else) know this..
[/quote]

Ok just making sure, only because you seem to like them a lot.

I am sure that if the KPM injectors do not perform then they will be more than happy to resolve any issues.

I say give them a go. I will be after a set in a few months.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
[quote name='Dillz' timestamp='1330325796' post='1202420']
Where did you get that price? Link or Phone number? Everywhere I've seen the ID 1000's have been around 1k.
[/quote]
Of course they are that price when you buy in Australia with mark up, lol. This is the site you get when you click on order from the ID website, you really fail at research Dillz, lol.
[url="http://www.t1racedevelopment.com/index.php/en/products/category/130/injector-dynamics/id1000.html"]http://www.t1racedevelopment.com/index.php/en/products/category/130/injector-dynamics/id1000.html[/url]
$US120 ea, which at the current exchange rate is around the $112 mark. Then you just pay postage and need the electrical connecters which CAPA have on ebay for like $3ea.
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Don't think you can just buy American injectors drop them straight in an they work fine.




Paulie I don't like them, I know nothing about them. I just want to know why everyone raves about them and not about the original Bosch ones. Is there a reason for this or is it just hype and clever marketing?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted
Maybe they don't know they are bosch. Or because they are exy people just assume nothing else will be as good.

I have bosch 968's and can't fault them. Apart not flowing enough which is why I want the 1000's.
  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
what about xspuirt? or whatever they are? how do they compare.

[quote name='Dillz' timestamp='1330342453' post='1202712']
Paulie I don't like them, I know nothing about them. I just want to know why everyone raves about them and not about the original Bosch ones. Is there a reason for this or is it just hype and clever marketing?
[/quote]

I always think the same thing dillzy.
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Xspurts are copies of IDs..




... which are copies of Bosch. Lol



Maybe I should just go some $350 dekkas and the rest can get stuffed..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
[quote name='Dillz' timestamp='1330342453' post='1202712']
Don't think you can just buy American injectors drop them straight in an they work fine.




Paulie I don't like them, I know nothing about them. I just want to know why everyone raves about them and not about the original Bosch ones. Is there a reason for this or is it just hype and clever marketing?
[/quote]
Are you serious? An injector is an injector no matter what side of the world you are on. As long as it is a 14mm-14mm and the right length the only issue is the connector, which everyone that runs ID's runs an adaptor.
The only difference between the ID's and the normal Bosch units are that the ID's are all flow matched and they then provide all the information (scaling, etc) to make tuning them easier.

[quote name='Dillz' timestamp='1330343311' post='1202728']
Xspurts are copies of IDs..




... which are copies of Bosch. Lol



Maybe I should just go some $350 dekkas and the rest can get stuffed..
[/quote]
ID's are not a copy of a bosch unit, they ARE bosch units.
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
I'm not going to argue with you. Go buy some from the states.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
[quote name='Dillz' timestamp='1330343630' post='1202734']
I'm not going to argue with you. Go buy some from the states.
[/quote]
What is different about them then?
  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
lets have our own injector thread?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...