Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 29d
Posted

Hi Guys

This might be a stretch, but I am looking to buy the F6 badging for my XRT project and I am in need of a chassis number I believe to be able to purchase them.

SOOOOO... :roflmbo: ... I am hoping someone can ablige by assisting with some of those chassis numbers so I can continue with my project.

flame Suit On........... :pooh:

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 21d
Posted

No offence mate but do you honestly think that people who have paid extra to have a F6 would like to help you tart up a XR6T?

If I were you I would go the other way and debadge you car to make it look like a sleeper. I cringe every time I see an XT Falcon with a GT Body kit.

Be proud of what you have and don't turn it into a tranny :Doh:

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

what he said :Doh:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 1d
Posted

What wrong with some one wanting to make there car look better?

Who cares if he wants it to look like an F6 his car if he wants a "tranny" good for him

  • FG Falcon fan!
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Badgelessness is next to godliness.

forget ye F6 badges laddie, crazy idea. :Doh:

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

If you want ppl to laugh at you then sure go ahead :blink:

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
No offence mate but do you honestly think that people who have paid extra to have a F6 would like to help you tart up a XR6T?

If I were you I would go the other way and debadge you car to make it look like a sleeper. I cringe every time I see an XT Falcon with a GT Body kit.

Be proud of what you have and don't turn it into a tranny :roflmbo:

what he said :roflmbo:

As much as it's a stupid ricey idea. God Damn are you typhoon boys just the tiniest bit precious? :roflmbo:

Lumpy :blink:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Putting a F6 badge on a T is such a try hard thing to do. I piss myself laughing every time I see cars that are badged up as something there clearly not.

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
No offence mate but do you honestly think that people who have paid extra to have a F6 would like to help you tart up a XR6T?

If I were you I would go the other way and debadge you car to make it look like a sleeper. I cringe every time I see an XT Falcon with a GT Body kit.

Be proud of what you have and don't turn it into a tranny :Doh:

what he said :stupid:

As much as it's a stupid ricey idea. God Damn are you typhoon boys just the tiniest bit precious? :fool:

Lumpy :spoton:

Bonnet bulges, body kits, and other tranny bits I can understand to an extent, but badges WTF it is not an F6. Put on some extra Turbo badges if you have to!!

BTW Lumpy I got some GT badges for you to put on your beast :fool:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...