seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 30/11/06 10:51 PM Posted 30/11/06 10:51 PM There is only one sticker that belongs on a car and that's a rego sticker.
GT290 Member 320 Member For: 21y 2m 26d Location: Brisbane Posted 30/11/06 11:14 PM Posted 30/11/06 11:14 PM put the stickers on the front bonnet mate nice strips or somthing like that.. did mine when I bought mine back in 05
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/11/06 11:36 PM Posted 30/11/06 11:36 PM I have a small HPF sticker on the back of mine.Anything too big or OTT looks too Try Hard in my opinion
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 01/12/06 12:14 AM Posted 01/12/06 12:14 AM cash ass or grassno free ridesoldie but goldie I reackonOne of the guys in here has, HSV I just ate one. which is definately a goodie for a T or f6Or why don't you get one of those stickers of half naked chicks.←I gotta agree with you there, those JetPilot (brand of surfwear??) sticks of half nekkid chicks rock. look good.
937 Member 266 Member For: 20y 3m 8d Posted 01/12/06 12:21 AM Posted 01/12/06 12:21 AM (edited) Well a $1.25 L seems cheap compared to a $1.5 of a couple months ago! and besides im averaging a super low 22.6L per hundred...aircon off, that's not tooo bad is it.....?←Re im averaging a super low 22.6L per hundred...aircon off, that's not tooo bad is it.....? WHAT the are you doing ??The most I ever used was 15.5 Litres per 100km. Edited 01/12/06 12:23 AM by 937
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 18d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 01/12/06 12:45 AM Posted 01/12/06 12:45 AM put the stickers on the front bonnet mate nice strips or somthing like that.. did mine when I bought mine back in 05 ←I like it
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 01/12/06 12:48 AM Posted 01/12/06 12:48 AM (edited) Very Black Widow/ Red Back spider Looking Edited 01/12/06 12:51 AM by seventytwo
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 01/12/06 12:57 AM Posted 01/12/06 12:57 AM The is only one sticker on my car and that's "fordxr6turbo.com"
JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 21d Location: Canberra Posted 01/12/06 12:59 AM Posted 01/12/06 12:59 AM I hate stickers on cars... jetpilot, injerted?? or whatever the f*ck it is... looks gay, looks like a teenagers car. The only time I'd ever put a sticker on my car, is to show support or help advertise a tuning shop company who has done tremendous work on my car..Why advertise brands/companies who have done nothing for you?? if tempe gave me a free set of wheels, or free tyres or something, then perhaps I'd put a tempe tyres sticker on my window, otherwise, why bother?
Desert_phantom Member 141 Member For: 20y 22d Gender: Male Location: NT Posted 02/12/06 06:20 AM Author Posted 02/12/06 06:20 AM Well a $1.25 L seems cheap compared to a $1.5 of a couple months ago! and besides im averaging a super low 22.6L per hundred...aircon off, that's not tooo bad is it.....?←Re im averaging a super low 22.6L per hundred...aircon off, that's not tooo bad is it.....? WHAT the are you doing ??The most I ever used was 15.5 Litres per 100km.←Its not hard to do really...5.4L V8, driven around a smallish town (ie no real long stretches), on stock tune, exhaust etc running standard ULP.And hey with the stock exhaust you have to give it just a lil bit to hear it!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now