YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 4d Gender: Male Posted 06/11/06 05:52 AM Posted 06/11/06 05:52 AM Also afaik the nizpro stage 2 kit runs no BOV is this correct for 390fwkw...Chris ←Do nizpro really run no BOV on the stage 2 kits, or are you joking????
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 19d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 06/11/06 07:30 AM Posted 06/11/06 07:30 AM (edited) I have a Turbosmart Kompact dual port BOV.Easy to install in normal BOV location and u can make atmo or plumb back aswell so the cops wont really give a I <3 Bananas coz 1) they cant see it really and 2) its plumb back and completely legal.Location<div class='bbimg'></div>STANDARD BOV<div class='bbimg'></div>New unit Size<div class='bbimg'></div>INSTALLED<div class='bbimg'></div>Bit tight but it sounds mad with 15lbs running thru it Not as much flutter as others but nice soundHope this helps.Dave Edited 06/11/06 07:31 AM by urslow
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 06/11/06 08:22 AM Posted 06/11/06 08:22 AM (edited) New unit Size<div class='bbimg'><div class='bbimg'><div class='bbimg'></div></div></div>←that's good now I know the exact size! Edited 06/11/06 08:22 AM by SCRIBR
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 06/11/06 08:24 AM Posted 06/11/06 08:24 AM o yes a btw.. how much was that 1?where from?and is it a direct fit?
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 06/11/06 08:48 AM Posted 06/11/06 08:48 AM its a direct fit yea..does it make the ptssssch sound or tutututu??
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 19d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 06/11/06 09:56 AM Posted 06/11/06 09:56 AM its a direct fit yea..does it make the ptssssch sound or tutututu??←more like a whhhhaaaa thchhhhhh tatatatatataLOLand yes autobarn have em and its a direct fit with everything included.The noise depends on 1) Boost 2) When u back off 3) How u back off.I like it , it turns heads , it doesnt stick out like dogz bollocks ... perfect
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 06/11/06 09:59 AM Posted 06/11/06 09:59 AM its a direct fit yea..does it make the ptssssch sound or tutututu??←more like a whhhhaaaa thchhhhhh tatatatatataLOLand yes autobarn have em and its a direct fit with everything included.The noise depends on 1) Boost 2) When u back off 3) How u back off.I like it , it turns heads , it doesnt stick out like dogz bollocks ... perfect ←Sound Clips please.
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 06/11/06 10:06 AM Posted 06/11/06 10:06 AM With my pipework the way it is, I have my stocker vented to the atmosphere.Farkkin loud.Shhtututututu..I hate it.. 4" inlet induction roar aint so hush hush either.I sound like a 747 on takeoff. lol..
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 19d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 06/11/06 10:07 AM Posted 06/11/06 10:07 AM its a direct fit yea..does it make the ptssssch sound or tutututu??←more like a whhhhaaaa thchhhhhh tatatatatataLOLand yes autobarn have em and its a direct fit with everything included.The noise depends on 1) Boost 2) When u back off 3) How u back off.I like it , it turns heads , it doesnt stick out like dogz bollocks ... perfect ←Sound Clips please. ←Fly to brizzy and ill drive with ya while you record it Then we can sink some VB tallies DaveMeaning I have no sound files.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 06/11/06 10:37 AM Posted 06/11/06 10:37 AM I have a kompact dual port and there was no differnce in sound between 5.6psi and ~ 9psi boost.... as for 15psi... wish I knew!!! It's how you drive it that seems to affect sound at lowere psi. No flutter or tutt tutt turkey sound. Wait till you have the whole inlet unrestricted like F6 UTE or have no filter etc. Sounds crazy.youngy is running ~ 390 rwkw with no valve. His 3rd gear burnouts sound pretty funny!!! All good so far too. Australias fastest XR6T also does not use a BOV.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now