Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

We've got a clothesline. Costs SFA to run only problem is slight fade of some stuff when left for too long. :laughing:

While we're on the topic - love our Ariston front loading washer. We got new shirts for work about a year ago and everyone's has pilled except for mine. Takes good care of clothes, easy to use & only problem is that coz it's Euro it has funny little symbols for everything which are easily explained when you slide out an additional 'cover' over the detergent thingy.

The best feature is that all I do is whack the clothes in, a bit of detergent, make sure it's on setting '5' and water is set to tap temp then 1-3 days later the clothes are folded and ready for me to put into my drawer. :yikes:

  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
:laughing:
  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Bart-02-june.gif
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brissy
Posted

I wouldn't mind a new dishwasher/dryer, if you find a good one can you send her my way??

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
I wouldn't mind a new dishwasher/dryer, if you find a good one can you send her my way??

what options do you need? :rolleyes:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brissy
Posted
I wouldn't mind a new dishwasher/dryer, if you find a good one can you send her my way??

what options do you need? :thumbsup:

I'll take what I can get

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
I wouldn't mind a new dishwasher/dryer, if you find a good one can you send her my way??

what options do you need? :spoton:

I'll take what I can get

got a budget in mind? :thumbsup:

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
3 days later the clothes are folded and ready for me to put into my drawer. :spoton:

3 days is that all...what the hell does folded mean?

:thumbsup:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
3 days later the clothes are folded and ready for me to put into my drawer. :spoton:

3 days is that all...what the hell does folded mean?

:thumbsup:

this should help you get an idea

shazzy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...