veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 13/09/06 03:51 AM Posted 13/09/06 03:51 AM Thanks for the app!
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 13/09/06 04:01 AM Posted 13/09/06 04:01 AM Thanks!!that calc is very handy!
Guest Guests Posted 13/09/06 04:16 AM Posted 13/09/06 04:16 AM Lumpy!!!Thanks mate, I think you hit the nail on the McHeady....cheers.Darren
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/09/06 06:14 AM Posted 13/09/06 06:14 AM I guess the reason he spun the crap about the speed limitation is either:1. He was told this by an expert2. If you do not know....Guess3. If you cannot dazzle them with briliance, then baffle them with BSMy service advisor learnt early on in the piece that I smell BS a mile away.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 13/09/06 09:50 AM Posted 13/09/06 09:50 AM Maybe the ford guy thought it was a big space saver... can only do 80 on those cheese cutters. Did you ask him if he's ever lifted the boot carpet in a falcon lately
Guest Guests Posted 13/09/06 01:47 PM Posted 13/09/06 01:47 PM Maybe the ford guy thought it was a big space saver... can only do 80 on those cheese cutters. Did you ask him if he's ever lifted the boot carpet in a falcon lately← Ha ha 'BIG' Space Saver, sound funny, but I know what you mean. As for the boot carpet, all he has to do is look behind the hub cap of any taxi that comes in, and here in Sydney that's S%$T loads!!!Darren
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/09/06 09:59 PM Posted 13/09/06 09:59 PM Darren....you're McBack!!!
Guest Guests Posted 13/09/06 10:26 PM Posted 13/09/06 10:26 PM Darren....you're McBack!!!←Strewth!!! and its good to be back!!! Darren
benjam Member 138 Member For: 21y 6m 2d Location: Sydney NSW Posted 14/09/06 06:48 AM Posted 14/09/06 06:48 AM I reckon the 80km/h safe limit is because you'd be running tyres with different compounds, tread patterns and tread wear for that matter. Could be nasty in the wet. A few FWD cars I've driven had the same deal with the spare, all without LSDs. Why not try the spare at 100km/h for a few mins and if it doesn't explode, then take it back to the dealer and claim for another one that does under warranty? Ben
built2redline Member 187 Member For: 21y 5m Location: sh*tney Posted 14/09/06 07:36 AM Posted 14/09/06 07:36 AM I call bullsh*t, I have done 2 runs of the m5 at 130-140ks with the spare on the back and it didnt blow up....although I did take the sticker off, so maybe that's the reason
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now