Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 9d
Posted
Sorry guys due to other commitments I wont be able to make this one either :spoton:

More the fact that Envy-T is going :bum:  :spit:

Its a long walk for him though, I'm sure you would have been and gone by the time he even gets half way there. :spit:

  • Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hope others who have registered to come along are still okay. Looking forward to a nice drive through the Snowys in a line of XRs.

  • Member of team Kittens
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 7d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

finally got off my butt and booked that accom...

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted
Sorry guys due to other commitments I wont be able to make this one either :crybaby:

More the fact that Envy-T is going :crybaby:  :spoton:

Its a long walk for him though, I'm sure you would have been and gone by the time he even gets half way there. :crybaby:

I driving ya \|/!

Wanna come along for the shenanigans?

  • Are we there yet?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted

All booked at Alpine Gables!!! :spoton:

I am not sure about your timings though Cro, 1st post reads:

"Meet at Mt Annan 9am, Sat Afternoon" :blink::spoton:

I assume that you must get up real early mate.

Cheers,

Aaron

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted
I am not sure about your timings though Cro, 1st post reads:

"Meet at Mt Annan 9am, Sat Afternoon"   

Cheers,

Aaron

No it doesn't - you better go right back and read it again :spoton:

19 pages and 225 posts - you'd think one of our eagle-eyed, erstwhile, sharp as tacks members would have picked up on it - no really, THEY can't ALL be that dumb ... so YOU must have just misread it. :spoton::smilielol:

  • Are we there yet?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted
I am not sure about your timings though Cro, 1st post reads:

"Meet at Mt Annan 9am, Sat Afternoon"   

Cheers,

Aaron

No it doesn't - you better go right back and read it again :smilielol:

19 pages and 225 posts - you'd think one of our eagle-eyed, erstwhile, sharp as tacks members would have picked up on it - no really, THEY can't ALL be that dumb ... so YOU must have just misread it. :smilielol::smilielol:

I wouldn't have expected anything less from an AU driver.... :pooh:

:spit:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted (edited)

I am little unhappy that I cant make the cruise. I have to catch a plane to South Africa on work related business on Friday the 17th of Nov. Maybe next year ladies and gentlemen

MG

Edited by mickey_gee
  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I can't believe how many softies have pulled out :roflmbo:

Even with all the attractions, Mick's boat, The most powerful Falcon in the country, 200kms of windy roads, and a massive night out on the piss...

Piss poor excuses...gotta move house, need to work, cant afford it, got something else to do, I drive a GT and can't keep up, I'll be at the Semen show, got pulled over last year, getting married, still in AA from last year, I drive an NA with turbo badges, can't fit my mum and my handbag in the boot at the same time.

Why bullsh*t and make up all these excuses, just say "I'm soft" and leave it at that. :bum:

Ah well, your loss :bum:

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

The VIC boys are ready to go.

We may even have a late inclusion. :blink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...