Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 05/05/03 07:33 AM Posted 05/05/03 07:33 AM Yep still happening, had to log onto this current session.
admin The Stig Administrator 3,078 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Unknown Posted 05/05/03 07:37 AM Posted 05/05/03 07:37 AM Yep still happening, had to log onto this current session. Silverhawk.I have made a change to your account. Can you let me know if it still happens as of now.Thanks
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 05/05/03 07:59 AM Posted 05/05/03 07:59 AM Im having to re-login each time too.Rob
mjh Member 156 Member For: 23y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/05/03 08:34 AM Posted 05/05/03 08:34 AM I don't have to log in everytime but when I click on new posts since last visit it gradually gets bigger and bigger, we are up to 1234. If I log out and log in again it just keeps going up even though I have visited about 100 times
Cashie Legacy Donating Member 663 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/05/03 08:56 AM Posted 05/05/03 08:56 AM I had to re-login again.I've also noticed the new posts is getting bigger and bigger, it doesn't seem to zero after I've visited the site.It shows my last visit as "Your last visit was on May 3 2003, 11:32 AM", I also think it was about this time that I had to keep logging in.
daninme Member 117 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Posted 05/05/03 09:26 AM Posted 05/05/03 09:26 AM yeah I had to do the same thing chris and also whenever I log on its never accurate from when the last time I log in its always like 2days old.it will say for eg ure last visit was may1 when I actually went on may4.so I always miss the current posts. BUT THEN I JUMP IN MY XR6T AND EVERYTHING IS OK. LOL
admin The Stig Administrator 3,078 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Unknown Posted 05/05/03 09:37 AM Posted 05/05/03 09:37 AM For all those having problems. Can you click on mark all posts as read. Then click on delete cookies. When you next login the problems should be fixed.
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Location: Brisbane Posted 05/05/03 10:34 AM Posted 05/05/03 10:34 AM Problem solved...Thanks
Cashie Legacy Donating Member 663 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/05/03 10:39 AM Posted 05/05/03 10:39 AM I think I'm fixed too.Thanks
steven131 Legacy Donating Member 80 Member For: 23y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Frankston Nth,Vic Posted 05/05/03 03:43 PM Posted 05/05/03 03:43 PM I am also having the same problems. Have logged in twice tonight and its saying last time logged in 2 May.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now