RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 22/08/06 11:24 AM Posted 22/08/06 11:24 AM I painted the bit under the rear spoiler on the weekend, just a can of satin black and some masking tape... I think it looks better.
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Posted 22/08/06 11:29 AM Posted 22/08/06 11:29 AM Dont you just wish you bought an F6 Chris
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 22/08/06 11:30 AM Posted 22/08/06 11:30 AM Looks OK from the picture how to tell but looks good but.how does it look like in the flesh?Carlos.
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/08/06 11:32 AM Posted 22/08/06 11:32 AM got some before pics?
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 23d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 22/08/06 11:46 AM Posted 22/08/06 11:46 AM Don't forget to post up the dyno chart as well, before and after with AFRs clearly marked.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 22/08/06 11:48 AM Author Posted 22/08/06 11:48 AM Dont you just wish you bought an F6 Chris ←LOL, lame arnt I... I want an F6 gimme gimme
SAMSXR6T Member 685 Member For: 21y 8m Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL COAST Posted 22/08/06 11:48 AM Posted 22/08/06 11:48 AM looks good
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Posted 22/08/06 11:49 AM Posted 22/08/06 11:49 AM Someone ring backyard blitz quick, I think you have a good donor yard. Car ? is it mat black or shinny, hard to tell but I kinda like.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 22/08/06 11:55 AM Author Posted 22/08/06 11:55 AM Hey our mower guy only comes once a month And I aint pushing a mower round lolIts satin, sort of shiny matt black
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 22/08/06 12:40 PM Posted 22/08/06 12:40 PM Rapid ...thumbs up Its Noice Different Unusual!!shazzy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now