Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 1d
  • Location: Somewhere on the Open Highway, NT
Posted

Howdy All,

not sure if this is the right place - but in a nutshell my brand new BF XR6T Ute has premium sound (as per Magnet package) however I was dissapointed that its not the colour screen :(

IS there anyway I can just find a colour screen from a wrecked premium sound, and just change the screen over? main reason is to add a car-puter as per some of the topics here + a dvd system.

Cheers, and any help much appreciated!!

Benny.

  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

It is much more difficult than just replacing the screen. I'm not sure I understand what you mean though... if it has premium sound doesn't it come with the colour LCD already??

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 15d
  • Location: Perth Western Australia
Posted

If you have true Premium sound then you have a colour screen.. it may not look like it as the text for all the ford audio/aircon is black and white but if its premo then that is a colour tft screen!

I think you have to get the deluxe pack on the ute to get it.. not sure

are you sure you have premium sound? do you have a six stacker.. or post up a pic of your ICC anyone could tell you from looking at it

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Well that's ghey... I suppose they figure Utes dont need Satnav... all that country driving and all :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 1d
  • Location: Somewhere on the Open Highway, NT
Posted
If you have true Premium sound then you have a colour screen.. it may not look like it as the text for all the ford audio/aircon is black and white but if its premo then that is a colour tft screen!

I think you have to get the deluxe pack on the ute to get it.. not sure

are you sure you have premium sound? do you have a six stacker.. or post up a pic of your ICC anyone could tell you from looking at it

I have premium sound with the 6stack, so would this mean its is colour screen? There is just no colour as so ever, not even a colour ford logo when loading?

ill take a good picture when I finish my shift.

Thanks for all you help!!

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

I think Dags answered your question... Uterus owners get jipped with screens

  • Uncle Bulgaria was gender challenged
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gawler
Posted

Premiums not listed as an option on the ute? Only prestige (slightly less grunt no sub and no colour screen)...$685 option.

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted
Premiums not listed as an option on the ute? Only prestige (slightly less grunt no sub and no colour screen)...$685 option.

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19169

You can option it but you need to be told or ask for the right one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...