FIERCE Flat out like a lizard drinkin ! Member 621 Member For: 16y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 02/04/12 03:06 PM Posted 02/04/12 03:06 PM sh*t 10.99 need a frikin roll cage....... ill be aiming at 11.00 dial ins cause I aint putting a roll cage in my beast. I <3 Bananas ANDRA and there back dated regulations
BF_F6Shockwave Member 444 Member For: 17y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 02/04/12 08:21 PM Posted 02/04/12 08:21 PM (edited) well I made the statement in 2011 that I was either going to win or bust the car trying .. and well we know how that turned out LOL .. might just soften that approach next time :sungum: Edited 02/04/12 08:22 PM by BF_F6Shockwave
XRFOOL Legacy Donating Member 65 Member For: 15y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 02/04/12 09:37 PM Posted 02/04/12 09:37 PM how about we go down to ford forum drag nationals instead!!When?
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 02/04/12 11:08 PM Posted 02/04/12 11:08 PM Its in June I think. Would love to but its a farken long way. Maybe next year
allmtr Member 512 Member For: 17y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Newcastlish Posted 03/04/12 01:28 AM Posted 03/04/12 01:28 AM Willowbank is closer and no cage for 10's but I am aiming for the Ford Forums day at this stage
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 03/04/12 05:01 AM Posted 03/04/12 05:01 AM No cage for 10's? I thought we worked out that they canned that idea and you do need a cage for 10's? I don't think many of us here need to worry about 10's anyway lol
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/04/12 05:23 AM Posted 03/04/12 05:23 AM Speak for yourself mate. Ha ha
RynoF6 Idiot Member Legacy Donating Member 446 Member For: 16y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook, NSW Posted 03/04/12 05:26 AM Posted 03/04/12 05:26 AM (edited) Sydney canned the proposal but Willowbank and Perth still took it up I think.Willowbank 6.5hrs from hereRumor is Quadie was doing significant modifications to his secret weapon last night. Edited 03/04/12 05:30 AM by RynoF6
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 03/04/12 06:46 AM Posted 03/04/12 06:46 AM (edited) Speak for yourself mate. Ha haBack to the Sydney threads troll! hahahaRyno that's good, didn't know that. See Mitch you can come to Bris Jambo at least! What secret weapon? Not the ass d!ldo again did he ask you for more d11 batteries hahaha Edited 03/04/12 06:48 AM by Rhino1980
RynoF6 Idiot Member Legacy Donating Member 446 Member For: 16y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook, NSW Posted 03/04/12 07:46 AM Posted 03/04/12 07:46 AM He didn't get the battery's from me. Sketchy details but I heard he is putting a gt3566r on the chainsaw that powers it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now