GOTPSI Legacy Donating Member 131 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle/Maitland Posted 15/03/09 10:52 PM Posted 15/03/09 10:52 PM Went in town yesty arvo a few xr6ts about now but I suppose its the first time ive been in since I lost my 'coon to the dreaded panel beaters many months ago.
XR6T Drifter Member 113 Member For: 17y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 16/03/09 12:13 PM Posted 16/03/09 12:13 PM not lotz mitch, went to compact attack awesome!
BlackXR6T Member 130 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 27/03/09 06:09 AM Posted 27/03/09 06:09 AM When's the next cruise, we should do another krispy kreams cruise. How about 2 weeks from now Sat 11-4-09 what do you think?
Russ F6 Member 641 Member For: 21y 3m 26d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 27/03/09 06:47 AM Posted 27/03/09 06:47 AM Im in Russ
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 27/03/09 10:47 AM Posted 27/03/09 10:47 AM how about the 9th may when I got my licence back!!
Russ F6 Member 641 Member For: 21y 3m 26d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 31/03/09 07:42 AM Posted 31/03/09 07:42 AM Does anyone know if there is E85 available in Newcastle yet?Russ
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 31/03/09 01:01 PM Posted 31/03/09 01:01 PM russ,justin and I were talkng about this today. thete is only 1 place in sydney that has it. justin is going to be doing a fair bit of R&D on the e85 in the next couple of months on his own F6. and I maybe puttin it on my nugget in the near future just depends on how justins R&D goes
Russ F6 Member 641 Member For: 21y 3m 26d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 01/04/09 04:45 AM Posted 01/04/09 04:45 AM I have only heard good things about it so far but is still new for our cars. I will get a tune done when someone starts selling it in Newcastle. Russ
GOTPSI Legacy Donating Member 131 Member For: 18y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle/Maitland Posted 03/04/09 02:12 AM Posted 03/04/09 02:12 AM Finally got my ford back yesty arvo from the painters, next week rims are on then I'll get her out and about
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 03/04/09 08:29 AM Posted 03/04/09 08:29 AM yeah still haven't got mine back, but I'm not home for another 4 weeks. so who keen for kk run when I am home next?? prob 11th may
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now