dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 04/02/09 03:19 AM Posted 04/02/09 03:19 AM ahh nice josh. woulld be good to meet up and put a face to the name. when you heading down??
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 04/02/09 03:21 AM Posted 04/02/09 03:21 AM well 22nd is the day I get home, and my mate and I are going to te gong that day to run the motor in but could tag along for abit
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 04/02/09 03:42 AM Posted 04/02/09 03:42 AM the run were doin would be great for an engine run in , it'll have a bit of everything
Josh_P Member 108 Member For: 18y 25d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 04/02/09 08:15 AM Posted 04/02/09 08:15 AM ahh nice josh. woulld be good to meet up and put a face to the name. when you heading down??yeah mate no worries, I think I might of met you at t&m autosports dyno day a few years ago, I was with Rob the one that has the red supercharged ef
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 05/02/09 04:03 AM Posted 05/02/09 04:03 AM ahh yeah sort of remeber now josh. paul I'm not driving so I'd rather not really go on anything to hard cause its my mate driving not me.
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 05/02/09 04:09 AM Posted 05/02/09 04:09 AM yeh I can understand that ,try an organise another when ya get ya ticket back
nimsie Member 45 Member For: 20y 28d Gender: Male Posted 05/02/09 11:00 AM Posted 05/02/09 11:00 AM Can anyone recommend a good tyre place in newcastle areaI need a new set of 245/30/20 or if I can, see if 245/35/20 will fit
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 06/02/09 04:37 AM Posted 06/02/09 04:37 AM tyres and more hamilton looked after me when I got my simmons but don't think they would stock 20's. try bob and toms in town near kloster parts.
Russ F6 Member 641 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 06/02/09 04:44 AM Posted 06/02/09 04:44 AM Tyres and more at hamilton have always looked after to me, I have spent way to much $$$ there. Just ask to speak to Scotty or Greg and they will look after you.Russ
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 06/02/09 08:50 AM Posted 06/02/09 08:50 AM does ANYONE else from Nrth of syd want to do a cruise run or are you all to busy or can't be stuffed ,I've tried a few times to leave open dates and asked for input ,but no real response exept the few regs muzza ,benny and jaf xr6 seems keen and dat's has he's reasonsI don't really mind me, benny ,and a mate or two of mine have great fun when we go out for a run just thought you guys might wanna join us ,let me know if your all to busy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now