Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 09JET
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: E. Maitland
Posted

Matty! No! Done a 10 yet? hahahah Nah mate like Ryno said work is hectic at the moment on crib relief shifts. Last night I did 1130 pm to 1130 am, kant of a way to do twelve hours. I even let another human service the 'coon this week, something I always do myself but just don't have time to scratch my balls. It's getting a zorst, injectors, surgey and E85 at the end of the year once bubby is born and everything is settled beofre I go back to the track. For once in my life something else comes before cars lol.

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastlish
Posted

Yep nothing worse than the sun coming up and you're still there for hours...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook,NSW
Posted

1 skier with 3 broken ribs

1 boat trailed by MSB for 110db (limit is 95db apparently

  • Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Matty! No! Done a 10 yet?

Going out this weds with these so who's know should do a mid 10!

Got them uber cheap, that cheap I can't even mention the price!

fkO2m.jpgEVLvU.jpg

  • Idiot Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook, NSW
Posted (edited)

Here's the new rules for willowbank. Can go to 10.0 with standard modern car.

http://www.showticksecure.com/willowbank/VenueNet/_uploads/FCKeditor/file/pdfs/2011%202012%20season%20info/2011%20-%20NEW%20STREET%20REGULATIONS%20AS%20AT%20230312.pdf

Heading up for the first week of may so will have a run. Taking the bro in law who has a g6et.

Edited by RynoF6
  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Muswellbrook,NSW
Posted

1 boat did a complete barrelroll spitting Out driver and ob's. Boat Landed back in the water only daläge was the Engine cool and Drivers watch. Lucky boys

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

was it on again today ?? I live in the terrace and they dont publisize when this sh*t is on .. I woulda come down for a look til I went to the footy

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle NSW
Posted

So who is keen to come for a cruise next Saturday night to Sydney with fat and I

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...